Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i wonder what will happen if it surpases pathaans, jawaans, gaddars, animals, tigers, that will be really be osm and shut all of us up for good. fingers crossed.

tiger 3 tou flop thi..it made like 260cr lifetime on a budget of 300cr.. stree already at 245 in 5 days smiley36kal tak woh bi beat ho jae gi.. It beats fighter's lifetime in 3 days smiley36 next in line..Animal at 460..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i wonder what will happen if it surpases pathaans, jawaans, gaddars, animals, tigers, that will be really be osm and shut all of us up for good. fingers crossed.

Can we get an early start on this? smiley42

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If all the rumours are true - I think the guy has been going through a lot of stress in the past few months and he's already done with processing one of the biggest shocks since he took over Dharma - deciding to sell off a huge chunk of it. Comparatively, this was probably an easy thing for him to do.
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Karan Johar mostly does appreciate movies earning 200cr+

He does seem to give more credit to the content creators than the actors and just congratulated the actors

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I watched it yesterday, day 5, at a Mumbai suburban multiplex where my friend and I were the only ones in the entire theater. The only ones. I was really taken aback given the reports of it being a mega hit.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kar08

I watched it yesterday, day 5, at a Mumbai suburban multiplex where my friend and I were the only ones in the entire theater. The only ones. I was really taken aback given the reports of it being a mega hit.

At which time in the day? And did you like the film?

Posted: 1 months ago

I will repeat stop making up ur own verdicts n budgets tm. Enjoy this movie success but don’t make up things

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

At which time in the day? And did you like the film?

At 3pm. I expected less crowd at that time but certainly didn't expect it to be empty!

I liked parts of it. Didn't find it as funny as part 1. The ending was too long and stretched out.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Can we get an early start on this? smiley42

Lol...u r too good 😂

Viaaayyyyyyyyyy