Kangana says her journey was more difficult than Sharukh's...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Why always do comparisons with others? Keep it to your own difficult journey and don't pretend to k n o w about other people's journey...you didn't live it...you only lived yours.

Kangana = attention seeker - in which way ever smiley21

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why always do comparisons with others? Keep it to your own difficult journey and don't pretend to k n o w about other people's journey...you didn't live it...you only lived yours.

Kangana = attention seeker - in which way ever smiley21

Bold - No argument there

But she says both are outsiders, both are last of the stars, hence the comparison

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She is full on crazy

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

More comparisons

"Shah Rukh Khan had consecutive flops for ten years. I did not have a single hit for 7-8 years before Queen happened. After that there were a few good movies. Manikarnika came 3-4 years ago and it did well. My upcoming movie Emergency could be a big hit"

But despite being very much in demand, she just wants to involve more with the real world than being consumed by the field of arts 🤷‍♀️

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana grandpa was a MLA and according to her gave her 15000 rupees when she was moving to Mumbai…

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Tell us something new. I just don't even read or listen what she says.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

... But she says both are outsiders, both are last of the stars, hence the comparison

Honestly, I only read the title (like I do often with Kangana)...her sermons bore me and I don't want to give her the attention she craves for except for some comments I do here in IF (otherwise I won't not even read something about/from her).

However, she still interests me as actress (and now also filmmaker) and I follow her carreer which she destroyed single handedly...since Rangoon, imo.

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Moving from Delhi to Mumbai doesn't make much of a difference ? LOL. She's clearly never been to Delhi. Okay fair enough ,she didn't speak English and that made things harder but how is her life even remotely comparable to his for her to draw 'parallels'. His parents had passed; hers were alive. He's recognised in other parts of the world; nobody outside India gives a shit about her. He was not Aditya Pancholi's mistress or Hrithik Roshan's side chick. And another teeny tiny thing ,he's not clinically insane.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Kangana grandpa was a MLA and according to her gave her 15000 rupees when she was moving to Mumbai…

As usual things don't add up. She had said her father and grandfather made her life miserable. But it was also a happy childhood and the grandfather gave her ( then a 16 yr old ) money to run away from the family home in a village to a huge city half way across the country. And the parents didn't think of contacting the police when their minor daughter went missing.