Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I knew when I clicked on your topic that somehow you were going to add a Sonu Nigam praise/reference. I ain’t falling for your clickbait titles anymore. smiley36

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I knew when I clicked on your topic that somehow you were going to add a Sonu Nigam praise/reference. I ain’t falling for your clickbait titles anymore. smiley36

Not just click baits these are real statements from lalit Pandit.... In 2 continues interviews he compared kumar sanu with Sonu Nigam and said that kumar sanu was no where near.... No idea about why is started criticising kumar all of the sudden

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The guy who made the statement did good work w his brother (Jatin/Lalit) but without his brother than his legacy is he was in the room when Sajid/Wajid were creating iconic soundtrack for Dabangg smiley36 For some reason his name was attached there. But I think he was along for the ridesmiley36

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The guy who made the statement did good work w his brother (Jatin/Lalit) but without his brother than his legacy is he was in the room when Sajid/Wajid were creating iconic soundtrack for Dabangg smiley36 For some reason his name was attached there. But I think he was along for the ridesmiley36

I saw full interview lalit says kumar sanu don't give acknowledgement to composer... He said udit always take our name..... Same was said by nadeem saifi that I feel betrayed by kumar sanu....

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: khan.baba

I saw full interview lalit says kumar sanu don't give acknowledgement to composer...

So Lalit has reason to make salty comments on Kumar smiley36 But I dont think Kumar ever ran away from any recording session.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

chill he is not sonu who run away from his career

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 4 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley36smiley36

Word Count: 0

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Not surprised. This guy is so problematic. Scum and narcissist.