Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Obviously, I don't give a damn to all these sm accounts. The promos indeed are responsible for the damage done to Shraddha as they knew her screen time...it was ridiculous to project the movie as a female lead one...ensemble cast would have been a better (and honest) approach...pretending now gets punished...and Shraddha was thrown to the wolves.

However hailing Rajkummar now the same way isn't right, either. Stree 2 clearly works because of a commun effort of an ensemble.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

Ranbir fanssmiley37are so jealoussmiley36

Not all, not all, I think (I don't like generalizing smiley2) ...and I don't think that it comes out of jealousy but because of the rumours that circulated (supported by separated promotions) - and where (like mostly) the female part has to bear the brunt... there isn't even proof of an affair smiley16 (and if someone could be jealous it makes no sense to point at Ranbir)

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Not all, not all, I think (I don't like generalizing smiley2) ...and I don't think that it comes out of jealousy but because of the rumours that circulated (supported by separated promotions) - and where (like mostly) the female part has to bear the brunt... there isn't even proof of an affair smiley16 (and if someone could be jealous it makes no sense to point at Ranbir)

it is the same account who edited Srk old interview video. And now mocking them. Just my opinion. So I will stay with ranbir fans are jealous. First bringing hate to Srk and now to Shraddha and Hrithik

fanclubs are made to post their own actor content rather than mock other actors.

Edited by Bekind - 2 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

11 years isn't that big of an age gap. But it's quite weird that they'd display that pic in their home. I wouldn't want my husband to remember me as a child if he can help it. I guess it's their bizarre idea of ' it was meant to be '.

I mean I am all for the idea that age doesn’t really matter when it comes to love, everyone is free to date whosoever they want and it’s none of our business either, but certain age gaps are indeed weird to me. Like this 9 and 21, I know RK and Alia starting dating when both were consenting adults and it’s completely fine. Mira and Shahid have a 15 year age gap too if I am not wrong, gosh to think that when he was a 15 year old she wasn’t even born yetsmiley24 ARK- Ananya, Nick- PC etc. all have significant age gaps so it’s indeed kinda weird. Muje toh jin mei 5 saal ka age gap bhi hota hai ye bhi thoda weird lagta hai, like when you are a 13 year old your partner is already an adult by then smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Isn't Akshay playing that role? Woh toh nahi role haath se jaane dega

Her husband can apply for baal kata instead if there is any scope for another cameo

Akshay Kumar? He ain’t playing that role. He just had a 5 minute cameo in the film.
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bloomers

Don't tempt fate😋. Jio Studios co-produces a lot of Maddock's films, including Stree 2. If Veer Pahariya could get into a Maddock movie by being Anant Ambani's bff, all Alia has to do is call her hubby's bff, Akash Ambani, and ask to be cast in whichever movie Maddock is coming up with next. Kya pata, ki woh Shraddha ko hi Stree 3 se hata de. Ya phir bhediya 2 me aa jaye.

I think Alpha release tak toh desperation and FOMO control mein rakhegismiley36

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I mean I am all for the idea that age doesn’t really matter when it comes to love, everyone is free to date whosoever they want and it’s none of our business either, but certain age gaps are indeed weird to me. Like this 9 and 21, I know RK and Alia starting dating when both were consenting adults and it’s completely fine. Mira and Shahid have a 15 year age gap too if I am not wrong, gosh to think that when he was a 15 year old she wasn’t even born yetsmiley24 ARK- Ananya, Nick- PC etc. all have significant age gaps so it’s indeed kinda weird. Muje toh jin mei 5 saal ka age gap bhi hota hai ye bhi thoda weird lagta hai, like when you are a 13 year old your partner is already an adult by then smiley36

I get what you mean. It's weird. For me personally the age gap is a deal breaker if I knew this person when one of us was a child. I wouldn't want to have memories of my husband as. a child or vice versa. In RK's and Alia's case I don't buy the love story. It's more of a marriage of convenience. And that photo aside ,at 21 I'm sure he was too busy sleeping around to have any memory of her xD.

When Ranbir was 15 Alia was screaming for MILK and walking around in squeaky shoes.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have the hots for Gulzar and he is like old enough to be my granddad. Maybe I ll catfish him posing as an elderly divorcee and flirt with him online so that neither of us are grossed out by the technicalities .