Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Alia and Hrithik also did.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mr Hrithik hypocrite Roshan is the same guy who loved Animal and praised Vanga. A popular movie watched by crores of impressionable minds which promoted what it did in a nation like ours where women security and dignity is a joke.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

A second year medical student was gang raped and killed inside the hospital during her duty hours. Her pelvic bone was broken, they broke her spectacles inside her eye and her eyes were bleeding, vagina and intestine was torn-mutilated, both legs rotated to 90 degrees. Her body was naked when her parents saw her, they were not allowed to see her and waited for 3 hours. The room where the crime took place was broken in the name of renovation just a day after the heinous crime.

Do you want to know more? 150 g of semen was detected in her body, indicating more than 8 animals penetrating her. The principal on being asked about the safety responded as 'Why did she go to the room alone at night'?

OMG ..my hands are trembling as i am writing this..i just have no words..things which make you lose all faith in humanity..

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Mr Hrithik hypocrite Roshan is the same guy who loved Animal and praised Vanga. A popular movie watched by crores of impressionable minds which promoted what it did in a nation like ours where women security and dignity is a joke.

Why are you connecting 2 completely different topics? For once we can stop harassing people who are raising the voices and focus on the main topic here 'JUSTICE'. I am a woman, I have loved countless movies with psychopathic leads, but does that mean I am hypocrite? Praising a film maker is no way equating to what you are quoting him on, also just to be clear Hrithik praises every movie that releases, even a small B-list movie he will review and praise.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

OMG ..my hands are trembling as i am writing this..i just have no words..things which make you lose all faith in humanity..

Exactly.. I could not write the details here, if you read it it is horrific, I literally misbehaved with everyone around me yesterday after being disturbed upon reading it

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Why are you connecting 2 completely different topics? For once we can stop harassing people who are raising the voices and focus on the main topic here 'JUSTICE'. I am a woman, I have loved countless movies with psychopathic leads, but does that mean I am hypocrite? Praising a film maker is no way equating to what you are quoting him on, also just to be clear Hrithik praises every movie that releases, even a small B-list movie he will review and praise.

Well said. These are the same people who blame bollywood and films for all the evils in society as if if you ban films, crime and criminal would cease to exist.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleue

Well said. These are the same people who blame bollywood and films for all the evils in society as if if you ban films, crime and criminal would cease to exist.

We failed as a society, when we fault someone raising voice based on what he/she chose to do as a profession, we fail as a society when frequently such crimes happen and after few days we start living normally. Nothing has changed, there was Asifa, there was Nirbhaya, there was Moumita and there will be so many more. Being born as a girl is like a curse, we are not safe in any age, not in any place, till we die.