Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Alia did right by bringing the statistics. Govt needs to change the law for rape related crimes. Otherwise nothing will change.

R*pists should get the worst possible death sentence! They think they can get away with inflicting so much of pain, damage to a human being’s body and soul, and they should only rot in jail? People need to understand that sexually assaulting someone is not only about s*x, it’s done with an intent to show dominance, power and control over someone and harm their modesty in the most brutal way possible! It’s the most heinous crime to mankind and such men should be wiped off of the face of earth with ZERO mercy shown to them!
Edited by infinity101 - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: infinity101

R*pists should get the worst possible death sentence! They think they can get away with inflicting so much of pain, damage to a human being’s body and soul, and they should only rot in jail? People need to understand that sexually assaulting someone is not only about s*x, it’s done with an intent to show dominance, power and control over someone and harm their modesty in the most brutal way possible! It’s the most heinous crime to mankind and such men should be wiped off of the face of earth with ZERO mercy shown to them!

I agree. And this was blatant murder after sexual assault. If still govt does not give death punishment, then shame on them.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

For every rape case death punishment should be mandatory. But most of the time the culprits don't even get jail time. This is the state of our law and order.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Alia did right by bringing the statistics. Govt needs to change the law for rape related crimes. Otherwise nothing will change.

Years ago I went for n interview. There was a debate round where topic was capital punishment for rapists. And I spoke for capital punishment. They selected people who spoke for being compassionate to them and giving one more chance to reform.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

When I read her report I was really disturbed. This is horrifying! As a woman I felt so helpless cause we are truly unsafe in this world.

They are trying to protect the criminals but I hope the students and doctors keep on protesting until the criminals are behind the bars.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Hrithik Roshan talks about Kolkata rape case Yes we need to evolve into a society where we ALL feel equally safe. But that is going to take decades. It’s going to hopefully happen with sensitizing and empowering our sons and daughters. The next generations will be better. We will get there. Eventually. But what in the interim ? Right now justice would be to put a hard stop to such atrocities. And the only way to do that is a punishment so harsh that it scares the living daylights out of such perpetrators. That’s what we need. Perhaps ? I stand with the victim's family in seeking justice for their daughter and I stand with all the Doctors that were attacked last night. https://x.com/ihrithik/status/1824115729303482401?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Exactly. Love this guy <3

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

What happened in kolkata? can someone give me a brief?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The only BW celebrities who spoke about it is Hrithik, Aysuhman and Alia, at least someone should have raised the voice.

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 2 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

What happened in kolkata? can someone give me a brief?

A second year medical student was gang raped and killed inside the hospital during her duty hours. Her pelvic bone was broken, they broke her spectacles inside her eye and her eyes were bleeding, vagina and intestine was torn-mutilated, both legs rotated to 90 degrees. Her body was naked when her parents saw her, they were not allowed to see her and waited for 3 hours. The room where the crime took place was broken in the name of renovation just a day after the heinous crime.

Do you want to know more? 150 g of semen was detected in her body, indicating more than 8 animals penetrating her. The principal on being asked about the safety responded as 'Why did she go to the room alone at night'?