Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

I am a doctor myself and for us to examine sexual assault victims is like a nightmare and so taxing. You can't even sleep for days after listening to their ordeal. I don't know how many times I have puked out of panic after talking to them. We can't even imagine what they go through. My mom and myself run a hospital and many times we have come across these cases.

I have no words for this case. A bright life is lost. A family is destroyed. It doesn't even matter what happens to the culprits. We can't get her back.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

When the judicial system is so f*cked up what else can you expect in a country! I strongly believe that common people have all kinds of power when the law fails to deliver justice to the victims! I hope people in West Bengal unite for peaceful protests on roads till government takes some necessary action! We have failed that girl in each and every form, the law makers, the government in the state, the hospital caretakers etc! No form of justice can bring that girl back to her family and their pain is unimaginable but at least they would feel a little bit of satisfaction if their daughter’s wrong doers are brought to justice! R*pists are the scum of this planet. They don’t deserve to live! Her perpetrators might be still roaming freely in that area, scary to think! What all the women staff working in that particular hospital might be thinking, they must be scared to work night shifts now 😞. Women who work night shifts in all sectors must be provided with extra security and adequate equipment system so that they can at least alert the law if things go wrong! Who’s responsible for her death? The perpetrators, the hospital authorities who failed to provide her security, the government who is delaying the investigation or the people victim blaming her? Each and everyone of them!

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

When the judicial system is so f*cked up what else can you expect in a country! I strongly believe that common people have all kinds of power when the law fails to deliver justice to the victims! I hope people in West Bengal unite for peaceful protests on roads till government takes some necessary action! We have failed that girl in each and every form, the law makers, the government in the state, the hospital caretakers etc! No form of justice can bring that girl back to her family and their pain is unimaginable but at least they would feel a little bit of satisfaction if their daughter’s wrong doers are brought to justice! R*pists are the scum of this planet. They don’t deserve to live! Her perpetrators might be still roaming freely in that area, scary to think! What all the women staff working in that particular hospital might be thinking, they must be scared to work night shifts now 😞. Women who work night shifts in all sectors must be provided with extra security and adequate equipment system so that they can at least alert the law if things go wrong! Who’s responsible for her death? The perpetrators, the hospital authorities who failed to provide her security, the government who is delaying the investigation or the people victim blaming her? Each and everyone of them!

There are people victim blaming her? For what? For being born as a girl? Or for choosing a profession which involves saving lives without even sleeping or taking care of the self?

One things she definitely did wrong though. If she was born as a boy, she would be alive today hale and hearty.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: e1t53e

There are people victim blaming her? For what? For being born as a girl? Or for choosing a profession which involves saving lives without even sleeping or taking care of the self?

One things she definitely did wrong though. If she was born as a boy, she would be alive today hale and hearty.

Whenever such cases come up you can always find some r*pe apologists or people victim blaming! I mean even the dean of the college blamed her for sleeping in that seminar hall all alone at that odd hour! Can you believe his audacity? She was working for 36 hours straight! And if you have seen some images of that seminar hall in that particular hospital, you would be shocked to know how much maintenance that hospital needs. It looks more like a godown than a seminar hall, I was surprised! The doctors who are continuously working to save lives, these management people can’t even provide them with proper and safe resting rooms? Especially their female staff! These little mismanagements and security lapses cost that girl her life! 😞
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

I can’t believe that they tried to tamper with the evidences, I have read that the room next to the crime scene began renovation work just before CBI was about to start their investigation! It’s out and out a case of foul play and the hospital authorities must be involved!

Yes that is very suspicious. Now a new evidence says seminar room used to stay locked but it was opened on that particular day. And the keys of the room are not found yet. They don't know where are the keys and who opened the room.

I think hospital staff might be involved in some way. And the whole crime might be pre-planned.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Yes that is very suspicious. Now a new evidence says seminar room used to stay locked but it was opened on that particular day. And the keys of the room are not found yet. They don't know where are the keys and who opened the room.

I think hospital staff might be involved in some way. And the whole crime might be pre-planned.

I also read that some kind of drug and s*x racket was operating in that hospital since quite a long time and that girl might have known something hence they killed her off! And also that, some of the interns and PGs belonging to influential political families might have been involved in orchestrating the crime hence the cover up! They found a scapegoat, clearly there were more men involved! The Dean even had the audacity to call the victim a psychotic! And I think something similar happened in the same hospital a long time ago, around the early 2000s! I can’t begin to imagine how the female staff working there, especially at night shifts might be thinking, they must be terrified to say the least! The hospital needs to be shut down IMO till a proper investigation takes place! They even failed in basic security systems, how’s that hospital still functional?
DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

I also read that some kind of drug and s*x racket was operating in that hospital since quite a long time and that girl might have known something hence they killed her off! And also that, some of the interns and PGs belonging to influential political families might have been involved in orchestrating the crime hence the cover up! They found a scapegoat, clearly there were more men involved! The Dean even had the audacity to call the victim a psychotic! And I think something similar happened in the same hospital a long time ago, around the early 2000s! I can’t begin to imagine how the female staff working there, especially at night shifts might be thinking, they must be terrified to say the least! The hospital needs to be shut down IMO till a proper investigation takes place! They even failed in basic security systems, how’s that hospital still functional?

That might be possible. The lady doctor was a threat to them. Whole hospital is suspicious. They should be interrogated thoroghly. I am glad CBI is now involved. Or the CM will try to shut the case by capturing one culprit.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

'Unidentified hooligans ' vandalised the place. How hard is it to identify them? If they're gonna claim the cctv cams at the hospital were 'faulty' there must be some in the street. The BJP is def milking it ,dishing agenda driven sympathy for the victim , but it's possible those were actually TMC workers. They say the body was found in the seminar room but who knows. And pretty sure she was dragged there. It's female instinct not to let your guard down in isolated halls ,corridors etc. It sounds like the seminar hall was brought into the picture by the hosp administration to make it sound like she had something to do with what happened.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

That might be possible. The lady doctor was a threat to them. Whole hospital is suspicious. They should be interrogated thoroghly. I am glad CBI is now involved. Or the CM will try to shut the case by capturing one culprit.

Too late for that now. And the Centre would be after her anyway. But that's a bad thing because she'd make it it about herself and her reputation, and try her best to downplay it or get the evidence tampered with. It already looks like she's at it.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Too late for that now. And the Centre would be after her anyway. But that's a bad thing because she'd make it it about herself and her reputation, and try her best to downplay it or get the evidence tampered with. It already looks like she's at it.

CM is only worried about her reputation. Her party is now digging up cases that happened during CPIM rule. Her first priority is her party's reputation. That is pathetic.