Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 months ago

I liked Jennifer Winget’s message she has guts CC97BF02-A3F4-41FF-8024-1B9525943A4A.jpeg

B4989F7D-B847-457D-A88B-3D189B72E12F.jpeg

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: priya185

I liked Jennifer Winget’s message she has guts CC97BF02-A3F4-41FF-8024-1B9525943A4A.jpeg

B4989F7D-B847-457D-A88B-3D189B72E12F.jpeg

Completely agree. Strictest death punishment is needed.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Laws aren't that weak

Problem is case doesn't gets solved, or decision doesn't comes.

Either it is failure of the Police or by the Courts.

Till the time Courts doesn't start speeding up the process, no strong rules will make a difference.

Jab tak punishment he nahi milegi toh rules ka kya karenge.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
what the hell! Are these pages actually real? If yes then they should be arrested right now. They are clearly telling that they are potential rapists or rapists! Oh my God! Why are they clearly outing their rapist mentality publically? Do they think that people will actually like them or do they want to be arrested or their account is hacked or something? What the hell is going on? If police doesnt take any action against them, they will definitely rape someone in future. Providing justice to the victim is important but saving girls from getting raped is more important. We can't bring the girl back but atleast we should try to prevent these type of incidents! Capital punishment for rapists is so important in our country so that these type of people doesn't have the courage to openly display their rapist mentality n obviously the number of rapes will decrease N btw, I have heard the news that in west bengal, a girl was returning from candle march for moumita, she was gangraped n murdered. I can't believe it it's like some people wants to literally promote rape. Oh my god this situation is so scary
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Read about interns involved in this thread. Is that true???

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This Sourav Ganguly is saying such accidents happen everywhere, we should not judge a state based on one incident. This man should not be idolized anymore smiley11

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

effin men and their effin laws to protect their kind … death penalty for rape should be implemented in ALL countries period

1210355 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-uxv0BI-g8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by PehleBhiMain - 2 months ago

Word Count: 1

1210355 thumbnail

this is arijit singh's account