Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

if they really did then they would neither rape nor murder a woman...

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

There is a voice recording that leaked and went viral, the recording says, there were all interns who did it, and one female intern helped the male interns do it, the female intern who helped was the girl friend of one of the male interns, and the girl had a fight with Moumita few days ago.

I have no courage to read further on this case, the more i know about it, the more horrific it becomes, how can a girl be involved in such a cruel act against another girl? HOW, WHY?

why would a girlfriend want her boyfriend to even touch any other girl? I have heard another theory that the hospital had some drug n sex racket going on. N is that rapist Sanjay also intern? I think this female intern thing is made up story to put the blame on a girl n cover up the actual truth
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

if they really did then they would neither rape nor murder a woman...

what r u trying to say that SRK's darr movie character was a gentleman? He was a psycho who didn't respect the girl's consent n literally showed his power by doing physical violence with her. When These type of characters r glorified in the name of true lovers, it encourages this rapist mentality that it's cool to stalk n force a girl
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I went on Twitter today and - among others - read the demand that SRK should comment on the murderous rape...well, should he repeat that every time a rape is reported???

if every boy/man would - in his own life - take SRK in this behaviour as role model, he would not have to repeat his take on this kind of inhuman behaviour.

Are those tweets from him or is that a fake account ?

Clochette thumbnail

it was irony from my side...I thought, it had been irony from your side...sorry for misinterpreting smiley9

Jazzkapur thumbnail
ok how would they know that the victim's hand was held by a female? How do they know that the victim's eyes gaze was fixed on the female intern? I think it's made up. Why would a woman be present at another girl's rape scene unless she is forced? Why would the men need the girl to hold the hand of victim when they have other men to do that? I feel it's a theory to blame a woman for the men's crime against a woman. I don't buy this female intern theory.
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Any punishment for these monsters is less. I have never heard any rapist getting as brutal punishment as the crime he did, in our country. Just hanging them is a very small punishment for them. They should be brutally tortured, then brutally murdered

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Clochette thumbnail

You see, whatever he does/doesn't, there will be criticism...