beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9tjaTYtBbH/?hl=en&img_index=1

Maanyata, has a photo where the cigarette gets edited out from the original photo. Now, wasn't sanjay suffering from stage 3 lung cancer? or was it just a PR move...

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Sanjay Dutt's birthday wish post for his wife, Maanyata, has a photo where the cigarette gets edited out from the original photo

Edited by beena_jon - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It had even been stage 4 according to Sanjay:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/sanjay-dutt-opens-up-about-cancer-diagnosis-says-he-kept-ignoring-persistent-backache-for-days/articleshow/96944078.cms?from=mdr

Generally, one can't heal stage 4 lung cancer but one can enhance living with it through immunotherapy and block new increasing after chemotherapy. That even allows working and doing physical efforts.

Nevertheless, how Sanjay told it according to the article, it's quite 'miraculous' that he got cancer-free as in stage 4 the cancer had already spread in the body...

beena_jon thumbnail

have never heard of stage 4 cancer survivor and after all that he still drinks n smokessmiley18

Edited by beena_jon - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

have never heard of stage 4 cancer survivor and after all that he still drinks n smokessmiley18

Me neither (but I know that there are new therapies)...but maybe, he also exaggerated smiley2

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

I lost my mom to stage 4..she died 6 months after diagnosis

If celebrities are casually using stage 4 to dramatize and create hype..it is really sad..the prognosis for stage 4 is really really bad..not even 3% chances of survival

Manisha, Sonali and Sanjay have all been cured from stage 4 when people are dying left right centre with it..are we even sure they were stage 4? sonali has not even mentioned what cancer she had..

I am not saying they are lying but celebrities do tend to dramatize things very often and turn their stories into fairy tales and miracles..it creates false hopes for others coz we have been told repeatedly, don't use the word "cure" , use the word "prolong"' when talking about prognosis for stage 4..cure is out of option..you can only prolong your life with possible options but even those are very slim

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Every cancer is different and I think it depends on stress level, where the cancer is located and how you are responding to treatments. I had a classmate years ago, she was an older lady in college, she had breast cancer and she had surgery to remove the cancer and they used her stomach fat and put that fat in her breast and she got cured from cancer after that surgery. She was happy getting flat stomach and boob job all at once while cancer free. My teacher had mouth cancer and they removed the cancer from her mouth and she got cured too.

When it comes to celebrities, I do see hina khan has breast cancer. I wonder if they can remove her cancer from breast and use her stomach fat to replace that fat.

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Every cancer is different and I think it depends on stress level, where the cancer is located and how you are responding to treatments. I had a classmate years ago, she was an older lady in college, she had breast cancer and she had surgery to remove the cancer and they used her stomach fat and put that fat in her breast and she got cured from cancer after that surgery. She was happy getting flat stomach and boob job all at once while cancer free. My teacher had mouth cancer and they removed the cancer from her mouth and she got cured too.

When it comes to celebrities, I do see hina khan has breast cancer. I wonder if they can remove her cancer from breast and use her stomach fat to replace that fat.

surgery is never the prime treatment in metastasis..it is always the chemo / immunotherapy first..your cancer is localized till stage 2..that is when your cancer is contained..so they remove it 1st then do precautionary chemo if nearby lymph nodes are reactive..for stage 3 and above..because it is mets..your cancer is spread to the nearby lymph nodes and distant lymph nodes / organs (if stage 4) you will first shrink the cancer and once it is contained (if the chemo works) then surgery to remove it..hina is stage 3 so she was put on chemo right away..her chemo is working and they did surgery on her recently..stage 3 breast cancer has good prognosis..she will be cancer free InshaAllah..

Edited by cougarTown - 2 months ago
beena_jon thumbnail

so sorry to know abt ur mum

cougarTown thumbnail

so sorry to know abt ur mum

smiley27

I started healing the day she died. I realized death is not scary, it heals you and gives you closure. The worst and most traumatic part is going through or seeing your loved one go through the C word. You die every day..you die at every blood test..you die at every scan where the spots are only increasing and you see those spots all over..i still have PTSD thinking about those 6 months and while the thought of her dying seemed like the end of me..all i wana say is that don't ever prolong someone's life going through the C word..it is only an extention of their suffering and your suffering..i was sad initially that she only survived 6 months after diagnosis but oh boy..i am so glad she survived for only this much coz if those 6 months turned to 2 years..i would have died for sure..the worst time is for you or your loved one to exist with this awful awful disease..

Clochette thumbnail

What Sanjay told about 'mind over body' isn't that far-fetched...only, in h i s case, I don't believe it...