Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Nah I don’t think she can hurt anyone. It’s crazy she has been Abusing Malala like crazy but just last year met her & posted a pic with her. I wonder what exactly she suffers from https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyM4JlVLSbB/?igsh=NzdveDI3MTFjaTR0

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Yeah i remember watching that where she said he is responsible for her to come in contact with Sinha family smiley18

She is seriously paranoid...maybe Shezioprehnic as well.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Nah I don’t think she can hurt anyone. It’s crazy she has been Abusing Malala like crazy but just last year met her & posted a pic with her. I wonder what exactly she suffers from https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyM4JlVLSbB/?igsh=NzdveDI3MTFjaTR0

she can hurt anyone..she is not safe to be with..not for others not herself..please go and see her videos..malaika should never risk her life if this was indeed recent..she needs serious serious help..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah i remember watching that where she said he is responsible for her to come in contact with Sinha family smiley18

I think mental illnesses have a wide range and the one she suffers from I am sure has a name to it, I forgot what it is but I remember reading about it from some Reddit users ages ago and they explained Pooja’s condition perfectly. Like our minds tricking us into believing things that have never happened, thus coming up with scenarios that are totally imaginary but the brain keeps on seeing them as reality and the results can be seen in people like Pooja M. In Bigg Boss 5 she was very weird as well, I mean on face value she appeared extremely normal but at that time too she kept on accusing other housemates of ganging up on her and torturing her, I know they didn’t treat her well but so many times it was due to her own behaviour as well, now that I think about it. I mean she sounds so scary and delusional in all her videos, why this weird fixation with Sonakshi and her family? Why would they be interested in trying to destroy a nobody like her, why would Sallu and his brothers use her as a s*x toy smiley29 She speaks utter nonsense and seems like she still hasn’t let go of whatever happened to her in Bigg Boss as she keeps on harping about that as well. Sounds like a complete lunatic!
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think mental illnesses have a wide range and the one she suffers from I am sure has a name to it, I forgot what it is but I remember reading about it from some Reddit users ages ago and they explained Pooja’s condition perfectly. Like our minds tricking us into believing things that have never happened, thus coming up with scenarios that are totally imaginary but the brain keeps on seeing them as reality and the results can be seen in people like Pooja M. In Bigg Boss 5 she was very weird as well, I mean on face value she appeared extremely normal but at that time too she kept on accusing other housemates of ganging up on her and torturing her, I know they didn’t treat her well but so many times it was due to her own behaviour as well, now that I think about it. I mean she sounds so scary and delusional in all her videos, why this weird fixation with Sonakshi and her family? Why would they be interested in trying to destroy a nobody like her, why would Sallu and his brothers use her as a s*x toy smiley29 She speaks utter nonsense and seems like she still hasn’t let go of whatever happened to her in Bigg Boss as she keeps on harping about that as well. Sounds like a complete lunatic!

This is paranoid schizophrenia for sure..

What are the policies regarding this in india? Are her videos not sufficient enough for authorities to keep her in hospital and monitor her..at least not let her be roaming freely..if tom she ends up killing someone or herself..who will be responsible

There have been videos of her attacking a shop keeper once..she literally beat that guy and turned to a police case

There have been other stories of her beating some people on a beach in goa and then they hit her back and she made a video fully bruised..

I am just stunned, if not her family or friends..someone who has any contact with her should report the authorities.

Edited by cougarTown - 2 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This is paranoid schizophrenia for sure..

What are the policies regarding this in india? Are her videos not sufficient enough for authorities to keep her in hospital and monitor her..at least not let her be roaming freely..if tom she ends up killing someone or herself..who will be responsible

There have been videos of her attacking a shop keeper once..she literally beat that guy and turned to a police case

There have been other stories of her beating some people on a beach in goa and then they hit her back and she made a video fully bruised..

I am just stunned, if not her family or friends..someone who has any contact with her should report the authorities.

Oh if this all has happened then she definitely is a threat to people around her as well as her own self. I mean even from her videos it’s pretty evident that her mental illness has gone way out of hands and she needs immediate help! I read somewhere that her family has tried to get her treated but she doesn’t listen to them as well. Don’t know how things in India related to mental health issues work and unfortunately since mental health is such a taboo subject even in today’s society and most of the people are so ignorant about it, they might not know about the consequences, I mean unless she poses an actual threat to people she constantly accuses in her videos, I guess no one cares to report? And also I believe the people she keeps on accusing in her videos might very well be aware about her condition hence all ignore her and she’s somehow not able to accept that as well I presume.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Oh if this all has happened then she definitely is a threat to people around her as well as her own self. I mean even from her videos it’s pretty evident that her mental illness has gone way out of hands and she needs immediate help! I read somewhere that her family has tried to get her treated but she doesn’t listen to them as well. Don’t know how things in India related to mental health issues work and unfortunately since mental health is such a taboo subject even in today’s society and most of the people are so ignorant about it, they might not know about the consequences, I mean unless she poses an actual threat to people she constantly accuses in her videos, I guess no one cares to report? And also I believe the people she keeps on accusing in her videos might very well be aware about her condition hence all ignore her and she’s somehow not able to accept that as well I presume.

She has filed multiple cases against Salman/Sinha’s in high court. So I guess they are aware but don’t respond her.

Also I did research & got to know her father was commissioner of income tax department & hence was close to Shatrughan sinha. She comes from a well off family but still suffers smiley19

infinity101 thumbnail

She has filed multiple cases against Salman/Sinha’s in high court. So I guess they are aware but don’t respond her.

Also I did research & got to know her father was commissioner of income tax department & hence was close to Shatrughan sinha. She comes from a well off family but still suffers smiley19

She was a bit violent and lunatic in Bigg Boss 5 too. And I remember she was thrown out from the house midnight when she pushed Sid aggressively, back then when violence was actually taken seriously in BB smiley36 Yeah I guess her father was a commissioner and she comes from a well off family but money doesn’t solve all our problems, like some others pointed out, looks like a case of paranoid schizophrenia and unless she wants to get treated, nobody can help her.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Salman used to side her initially, but started ignoring her later on when found same behavioral pattern of hers.

Sunjay Dutt always supported her when he took over Salman for a few WKW episodes due to Salman's film commitments.

Pooja stated in BB she had a history of people bullying her during her academics' days. She used to take psychiatrist' pills as well to calm her down, during that BB season.

chal na

salman hardly hosted episodes smiley36

sirf 3 episode ma aya plus premier n finale to 5 hue

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

chal na

salman hardly hosted episodes smiley36

sirf 3 episode ma aya plus premier n finale to 5 hue

I have more important things to remember in my life Munna 😅