Pooja Bhatt joona interview

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

https://youtu.be/mDdqNvXcO0M

Matlab bhot time se India ke poverty p0rn ko bahargaon ke pichchar mein dikhate.

Btw, yeh Canadian desi interviewer kaun hai? Maine isike Bhai ka interview share kiya tha. Really like her interviewing style.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg she sounds like Priyanka here

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pooja had a class of her own.... way ahead of 90s heroines personality & intellect wise

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My childhood crush smiley27 loved her in Chaahat

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 days ago

That is Sushma!!! Og tv host in the 80s and 90s in Vancouver

Haiwan thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: irene2010

That is Sushma!!! Og tv host in the 80s and 90s in Vancouver

Thanks. Kaafi achha gift of gab hai .. usko bhi aur Pooja Bhatt ko bhi...

Btw, merko Pooja ki dialogue delivery kabhi achhi nahin lagi, lekin yeh interview dekhke merko lagtay woh Hindi se zyaada English mein jasti comfortable hongi. Mere area mein jo Christian rehte the, Mumbai mein, woh ghar mein English mein hi baat karte the*... bole toh unki mother tongue hi English thi.... aur Pooja ki mom Christian thi - plus woh shayad se Anglo-Indian thi?? - toh I'm assuming uski mother tongue English hi hogi...

* 90s mein log ghar mein jasti karke native language mein baat karte the, English mein nahin.... I think isiliye Salman Khan (jo BTW Stanislaus se padha hai - jahan ke ladke farraatedaar English bolte hain.... I find it amusing when some think Bhai doesn't know English smiley36) aur Sanju Baba jaise industry kids Hindi / Urdu mein kaafi comfortable hain ... on the other hand e.g. Twinkle Khanna type industry kids ko dhang se Hindi bolni tak nahin aati...

Edit:

Yeh host Sushma aaj bhi kaam kar rahi. Respect 🫡

https://www.instagram.com/rj_shushma/

Edited by Haiwan - 14 days ago
Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked her ex husband , that Makhija guy . Talentwise ofc . Still remember his signature style hosting donning a Haryanvi character on some MTV show in 90's (never happened to know its name for some reason) . His mimicry was very much spot on . Many rustic taaus have that wooden style of speaking (/stinging lol).

The sheer number of under-utilised talents BW has been blessed with very much defines travesty .

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pooja bhat is better than nepo kids now

I watched her movie daddy decades later on Tv

Pooja really acted well in it

Similarly zkahm movie too she acted good

I have seen very few movies of her

But she was like i think IT girl of 90s like kareena was It girl of 2000s

She had great fashion sense for 90s and if only she could learn hindi she would be good competition to 90s actresses

Much better than alia bhat and annaya pandey and suhana khan and sara ali khan

I heard pooja bhat went into depression and turned to alchohol

Before that she was girl friend of bobby deol after he broke up with neelam kothari(former GF of govinda) as dharmendra rejected neelam as bahu

Bobby deol told no to marry pooja as again his family never agree to allow

I read a story where bobby deol got angry in hotel created scene than cried after break up with pooja bhat in 90s

I mean this dharmendra family men can have many affairs after marriage but neelam and pooja are rejected as they are actress to marry their son

Edited by myviewprem - 14 days ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Pooja bhat is better than nepo kids now

I watched her movie daddy decades later on Tv

Pooja really acted well in it

Similarly zkahm movie too she acted good

I have seen very few movies of her

But she was like i think IT girl of 90s like kareena was It girl of 2000s

She had great fashion sense for 90s and if only she could learn hindi she would be good competition to 90s actresses

Much better than alia bhat and annaya pandey and suhana khan and sara ali khan

I heard pooja bhat went into depression and turned to alchohol

Before that she was girl friend of bobby deol after he broke up with neelam kothari(former GF of govinda) as dharmendra rejected neelam as bahu

Bobby deol told no to marry pooja as again his family never agree to allow

I read a story where bobby deol got angry in hotel created scene than cried after break up with pooja bhat in 90s

I mean this dharmendra family men can have many affairs after marriage but neelam and pooja are rejected as they are actress to marry their son

Dharam nay fake Muslim bann kay Islam ka mazaaq udaaya to have two wives.

Later converted again into a Hindu, aur Hindu bann kay saari umar do beewiyaan rakhhieen, which is totally forbidden in Dharam's dharam.

Sunny nay biwi hotay huway saari umar Dimple Kapadia ko publically Rakhail rakkhha.

Haiwan thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol

I liked her ex husband , that Makhija guy . Talentwise ofc . Still remember his signature style hosting donning a Haryanvi character on some MTV show in 90's (never happened to know its name for some reason) . His mimicry was very much spot on . Many rustic taaus have that wooden style of speaking (/stinging lol).

The sheer number of under-utilised talents BW has been blessed with very much defines travesty .

Pooja ke ex ki baat karein toh ek bhot talented ex boyfriend hai uska - Ranvir Shorey.

Ranvir aur Pooja dono daaru peete peete ladne lage, toh Pooja ke criminal bhai Rahul Bhatt ne (shayad) rod se maar maar ke Ranvir ko hospital mein admit karwa diya smiley26