Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bhai....ye toh bahut buri tarah se dho daala...smiley37smiley37.lagta hai poora video dekhna padega......smiley37smiley37

this is gold. the way guy inserted DP and RS nautanki...smiley36like women cheat its ok, lets forget and forgive, but mard par bhaari padegasmiley36
Briaahna thumbnail

tis needs to brought to haters attenion over and over . https://youtu.be/J84wA9Z3Muo?si=xkiChXD1gA0xlBdh

Briaahna thumbnail

smiley37i cannot wait for hard-hitting video on RS

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley37i cannot wait for hard-hitting video on RS

Thanks for trying, but the defence isn't working and damage is done. smiley37

So true......on one hand we point out that this generation is too fake and rehearsed....they are trained to give interviews.....but we complain when we hear a genuine one....smiley36....yahi humans ka nature hai....to never be happy with what they get....smiley36.....and to interpret the most disgusting meaning ...if ek galat word nikal jaaye moonh say......I can't even argue with that thinking.....smiley22.....like how do u even argue when someone hits rock bottom with their thinking....smiley24

https://twitter.com/rayfilm/status/1819399528967270721

Strangers02 thumbnail

So true......on one hand we point out that this generation is too fake and rehearsed....they are trained to give interviews.....but we complain when we hear a genuine one....smiley36....yahi humans ka nature hai....to never be happy with what they get....smiley36.....and to interpret the most disgusting meaning ...if ek galat word nikal jaaye moonh say......I can't even argue with that thinking.....smiley22.....like how do u even argue when someone hits rock bottom with their thinking....smiley24

https://twitter.com/rayfilm/status/1819399528967270721

@ bold This is something I absolutely agree with.It was pure bliss to listen to them reveal their good, bad and ugly side.

--

On topic, Loud tones can be bothering, as they may give the impression that the person is intimidating or in attacking mode.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

If you have to write essays - damage is done and it’s too late

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It really was an interesting watch, but surprisingly (to me), Nikhil got more candid in his revelations than Ranbir. In my perception, Ranbir still tried to paint a certain picture of himself.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Just when I think this man could not possibly get worse, I read this. He removed Sonakshi Sinha from a movie because he said "she looked much older than me."

Ironically enough, in current pics of them, she looks so young and fresh and he looks so haggard and like his wife's father. Insecure, ugly man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C69Bho9pzF0/

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Explosive he toh nahi tha kuchh bhi.....but some are so used to smelling dirty diapers......that they will even shit themselves in a clean diaper and then start crying about it....smiley37smiley37

Iss laaja betay ko adat hai… aisay he explosive diarrhea ki… then alia, kjo and all his internet ammiz have to be on clean up duty while cursing everyone else, except for nalla raja