Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

And once, even the press was like 'WOW..woohoo' when Alia was glorifying this fact..

They both deserve each other I think smiley37

At least RK is a better husband than his father ever was, I really hope so he treats Alia well and with love.

@Bold: His father was a verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive man. The bar is very very low for Ranbir if that’s the standard we’re judging him by. I’m not even gonna get into some of the openly disrespectful things he’s said to her over the years.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yeh Log (target audience) Ne Duniya Nu Kharab Kia smiley36

smiley37smiley37

People have made videos....after reading all the bokwaas written here....smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Comment section shows you guys are not married....I grew up in a house hold where my dad had a loud voice and naturally that's how I spoke as well ..my husband comes from an opposite background...when we got married ,he used to tense when I spoke too loudly,once even our child got scared coz of my loud tone 😂 😂 😂 😂...I have tried to control my decibel but sometimes I forget...

Its OK....only on planet India forum....everyone and everything has to be perfect.....in the real world we all are imperfect....the ones writing essays are too....smiley36smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Mil gaya mujhe target audience who gets offended without understanding the context of a statement.... 😂

..no it means that only an unmarried person who hasn't been in a marriage can dissect Ranbir's statement and call him out.. ofcourse he is not saint but this statement has been blowed out of proportion....

Chalo ek aur experience batati hoon .I had a friend who used to almost hyperventilate when she heard loud voices because of her parents fighting...so if I am mindful of my tone in front of her than it doesn't mean she is a toxic person..it's me looking out for her..

Aaya samjh?

I am really not interested in real-life anecdotes, y'all really need to stop making up excuses for this toxic couple.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I love how he can never talk about his wife without dissing her in some way. Now calling her loud and annoying. I don't blame him, one of the few times I agree with him.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am really not interested in real-life anecdotes, y'all really need to stop making up excuses for this toxic couple.

Ofcourse I agree with you that they are toxic but for different reasons...

my comment is only for this statement of Ranbir and childhood trauma is real...!!!

..ab ye ajeeb lag raha hai than maybe marriage is not for u....

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elaichichai

I was staying away from commenting on this topic but wtf is this...he had no right to disclose something so personal that Aamir shared with him!!!

The guy has loose tongue. Wasn’t he the one to spill to the tabloids about Salman- SRK fight? He also , in a very nonchalant manner mind you, was the one to spill about Anushka taking anxiety pills. How can anyone be so unfeeling and indifferent towards other people?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree to the being imperfect...and yes, also this forum (like so many other sm platforms) thrives on what is perceived as imperfect.

No idea who here took the time to watch the complete podcast... (I surely did ponder about Nikhil's motivation to do this talk with Ranbir)

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36We have to accept we are no less toxic than RK https://x.com/RanbirFanatic/status/1818538476695929056

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Speak for yourself only please.