Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: you2

@Nishita

That KWK episode! such hard work was put on that..so much work for days.It was really funny.

When you are Deepika Padukone..and you get attracted to a young upcoming star ..in this case Ranveer. It is expected for her to take her time to decide to marry that person. Because a star like her gets a marriage proposal a day. Her parents probably didn't want her to marry an actor.It was amusing to see the meltdown.Deepika as always( as in the bikini case, cleavage controversy,My choice,JNU, drug case ) got all sane men and women defending her.

Of course justify that now smiley36 none of that explanation makes sense but pretty much sounds like a fanatic justifying that my fav was absolutely right even though I just criticized other actor for same thing smiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He’s not being delusional at all. He’s fully aware and purposeful in the way he’s lying and trying to manipulate the narrative. And the subtle way he’s trying to put the blame on the two big actresses for what happened to his image.

He got labeled a cheater because he was(?) a cheater and he chose to publicly brag about being a cheater. And when he wasn’t bragging about being a cheater his father was bragging for him with the ABCD comment. His mom was a little more subtle though by saying she just wanted him to have experience.

I understand his desperate need for an image make over. But his PR team should stick to fixing him image going forward and not trying to change history now 🙄. Maybe focus on not appearing as a red flag husband every few months instead of worrying about what happened when he was with Deepika and Katrina.

When was this interview? After the Ambani wedding? Because he absolutely deliberately brought up Deepika and Katrina knowing full well it would go viral. Question is why now?

His brand value is tanking. Phelps/Kroll releases TOP 10 list of brand value of stars in February every year. Alia's Pr promptly posted that she reached 100+ and was the biggest female brand..without any links. I always look forward to and looked up their site.It was a totally different script then

Ranveer's brand value is twice that of Alia and 4 times that of RK!. He was in 3rd position only once so far..or he is first or second. RK is never in top 10.A couple of weeks back..Kroll reposted on their website.. with only TOP 5 and PR articles were sent out to every media outlet as fresh news..So that RK is not a liability for Alia..and she gets the publicity she deserves.

A lot of thought goes into their PR. RS never boasted about his brand list any year.You don't see PR articles on Kartik becoming brand ambassador of Armani..or Aananya becoming one for Swarowsky.

Inka alag hi chalta hai. They depend too much on influencers.

Edited by you2 - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I've the feeling that Ranbir's and Alia's public relation teams are - by far - the most busy ones in image building (albeit not the most subtle ones smiley2).

I agree with those who don't think that Ranbir is delusional (although I think that he got really damaged by his childhood which he not even has/takes the time to work on it). Fortunately, he - at least - has one stable 'factor' in his life smiley1

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Deepika cheating on her then bf does not automatically cancel Ranbir being a cheater.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

“Of course, I dated two very successful actresses that just became my identity that he is a casanova. I was labelled a cheater for a very large part of my life and still, I am.

1000015685.png

Clochette thumbnail

I imagine his pr-team fearing for what Ranbir may say in his interviews... (maybe he should put his glasses on to better read the telepromter...well, just kidding, ok smiley2...I don't know why, but I like this guy...he can be such a child...)

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So much for I dont give a damn attitude, that he himself brings up this topic time and again keeps whining about it, so disrespectful to Alia that he still keeps bringing up his exes, Alia toh naam tak bhul gyi hai apne ex kasmiley36, ye uspe pressure banata rehta hai, no wonder she keeps trying to look like DP, do films like Kat, DP, dress like DP, follow her every footstep its so messed up fr

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Iss na-pasandeeda mard aur chawal aadmi ka RR he khatum Nahin hota

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now RK fans cannot say our RK always maintained a dignified silence about his exes unlike Deepu.

Why is he again starting the narrative ?? Trying to change it with the help of his new launde ladpade fans post Animal?? He sure knows this will blow up and Kat and DP will be dragged and attacked as lots of conversations will happen around this. DP is pregnant atm and on the other hand he is about to start work with Kat's hubby. Strange and desperate from RK this.

Clochette thumbnail

Actually, as I think that Ranbir isn't a happy guy, I suppose he isn't really able to make other people happy in the long run...

For Alia, I hope that she stops to mold herself into a woman she thinks Ranbir would like to have.