Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How come no one opened the Cannes 2024 thread??

Shaitanu....change this to Cannes thread.

here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354560
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who was screaming for him in France ?

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah but that doesn’t mean they can say unrealistic things. I’m 100% sure nobody is crying over this guy. In another interview he said he has SRK’s eyes smiley36 I love me a good outsider but if you’re going the Kangana way then you’re asking for it

Kangana way because he said all this, Kangana is vitriolic troll

If a good actor who has put years into grabbing some eyeballs isn't a good outsider then don't complain about nepos because even we are not giving outsiders an opportunity and trolling them for smallest of things comparing a small interaction to Kangana

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This , this is why outsiders dont make it.. half of them start thinking they are the next amitabh or srk as soon as they get their first movie.

And his accents and voice reminds me of Saif.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Kangana way because he said all this, Kangana is vitriolic troll

If a good actor who has put years into grabbing some eyeballs isn't a good outsider then don't complain about nepos because even we are not giving outsiders an opportunity and trolling them for smallest of things comparing a small interaction to Kangana

He literally sounds insane to me. None whatever he said actually happened and we all know it
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I couldn’t watch the whole video thanks to that accent.smiley29

I don’t even find him very good looking but then I haven’t watched Heeramandi so my opinion doesn’t count.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What’s wrong with people?

So he gets a little carried away with all the attention he’s getting, esp female attention, what’s wrong with that? May be he exaggerates a little bit, so what?

(My opinion is based on this clip only)

Nobody else is going to call him best actor of this gen, or Or Alpacino, Male Meryl Streep of India
So he’s tooting his own horn

And finally a BW actor whose English doesn’t sound grating to my ears. I can’t watch most BW actor’s IVs cz of their ugly accents

Oh God such a superstar . His brother will be eating his words now..for making him cry the other day.

Edited by D3viL - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

What’s wrong with people?

So he gets a little carried away with all the attention he’s getting, esp female attention, what’s wrong with that? May be he exaggerates a little bit, so what?

(My opinion is based on this clip only)

Nobody else is going to call him best actor of this gen, or Or Alpacino, Male Meryl Streep of India
So he’s tooting his own horn

And finally a BW actor whose English doesn’t sound grating to my ears. I can’t watch most BW actor’s IVs cz of their ugly accents

He literally said that girls saw him, and started crying smiley36That too in France! And then they got their mothers on the phone to see him too smiley37We all know this didn’t happen. This is beyond exaggeration - it’s an outright lie and delulu.

Also - He’s not THAT good looking. We’ve had hotter men in the industry who haven’t said stuff like this.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He literally said that girls saw him, and started crying smiley36That too in France! And then they got their mothers on the phone to see him too smiley37We all know this didn’t happen. This is beyond exaggeration - it’s an outright lie and delulu.

Also - He’s not THAT good looking. We’ve had hotter men in the industry who haven’t said stuff like this.

Maybe they were desi girls smiley1

Okay he needs to be coached on what and what not to say in interviews.

I mean lying, exaggerating, spiining stories are great skills for an actor (they all do it without letting us know) just know how to use it,