Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Balki wouldn't talk about SRK ...SRK is a legend....smiley16

Please show us where he has stated these words. I didn't find it in the article you posted, that he won't talk about SRK.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Please show us where he has stated these words. I didn't find it in the article you posted, that he won't talk about SRK.

Abey....ye main bol rahi hoon....smiley37

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Well you claimed it that there are such videos for every actor/ everyone said nice thing abouy everyone and I’m asking you for the proof as simple as that. Why would I go ask anyone else.

You can't be serious if you think Aloo and Ranbir are some special breed of actors who have positive things said about them. Literally everyone does. I have seen the compilations all fan groups make for their faves. I'm not going to waste my time looking for fan edits.

Even a director like Balki hyped them because they were getting bashed all over the internet post the death of Sushant. Alia's trailer for Sadak got 14 million dislikes and she acted horribly in it too. He came out to defend them in context of that. Everything exists in its own time and space.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Abey....ye main bol rahi hoon....smiley37

Therefore, we can disregard Balki’s statement na? If you still think his statement his valid then that means RK is better than SRK. Let me know which one it is ?

Therefore, we can disregard Balki’s statement na? If you still think his statement his valid then that means RK is better than SRK. Let me know which one it is ?

Nosmiley37......one has to be delulu.....to think that when it is in terms of nepotism.......SRK and Salman will be discussed.....smiley37....How many times does Salman's name come up when nepo kids are listed......it is always this generation.....Kartik, Ranbir, Ranveer , Vicky,Alia, Jhanvi..etc....AS ALWAYS....u put SRK in a mix.....where he doesn't belong......if a nepo kid has to be discussed ....it will be Suhana and Aryan......not SRK....smiley37smiley37....that is why I said....Balki will not take SRK's name......because the KHANS are legends......they can't be compared.......matlab kuchh bhi....tumhari baaton ka na sir hota hai na pair....chalo jao vodka piyo,,smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Nosmiley37......one has to be delulu.....to think that when it is in terms of nepotism.......SRK and Salman will be discussed.....smiley37....How many times does Salman's name come up when nepo kids are listed......it is always this generation.....Kartik, Ranbir, Ranveer , Vicky,Alia, Jhanvi..etc....AS ALWAYS....u put SRK in a mix.....where he doesn't belong......if a nepo kid has to be discussed ....it will be Suhana and Aryan......not SRK....smiley37smiley37....that is why I said....Balki will not take SRK's name......because the KHANS are legends......they can't be compared.......matlab kuchh bhi....tumhari baaton ka na sir hota hai na pair....chalo jao vodka piyo,,smiley37

Can you just answer the question, I don’t have the capacity to do kabhi aar kabhi par
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago

Can you just answer the question, I don’t have the capacity to do kabhi aar kabhi par

I answered it several times.....you choose to turn a blind eye...smiley36..u r smart enough to know.....that when nepotism is discussed....SRK/Salman will not come up.......they are legends......smiley16....You want to know my opinion......SRK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ranbir in everything...Every comment has its context.....don't be like cheap media....who ignore the context to sell their articles....You are better than them....smiley36

https://twitter.com/TheVikasKhanna/status/1817943822002724933

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

I answered it several times.....you choose to turn a blind eye...smiley36..u r smart enough to know.....that when nepotism is discussed....SRK/Salman will not come up.......they are legends......smiley16....You want to know my opinion......SRK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ranbir in everything...Every comment has its context.....don't be like cheap media....who ignore the context to sell their articles....You are better than them....smiley36

https://twitter.com/TheVikasKhanna/status/1817943822002724933

K.

Anyway back to topic. RK is def delusional about his so called image. His Casanova thing is never going away, especially since his wife is okay with physical cheating

subha.rath2008 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ranbirs recent comparision of SrK with Modi....what to tell..... Says a lot abt him...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha.rath2008

Ranbirs recent comparision of SrK with Modi....what to tell..... Says a lot abt him...

Hain? Tell me more, when did this happen smiley36