Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

Pls watch this in slo-mo smiley36, you might be able to understand what majority actors think about him in the industry.

https://youtu.be/W4Kj_EVcWV0?si=0MsLxPIsv95C4uSw

Irfan Khan missing in the video..the best!

anyways ..the reason daily delulu topics on RKsmiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bleue

Pls watch this in slo-mo smiley36, you might be able to understand what majority actors think about him in the industry.

https://youtu.be/W4Kj_EVcWV0?si=0MsLxPIsv95C4uSw

lol are they all RK’s PR?? smiley36
on a serious note, wow! Such awesome testimonies about Ranbir’s acting skills - not just from various directors producers but you know he is good when his contemporaries can’t help but rate him as one of the best actor smiley20

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nishita123

on a serious note, wow! Such awesome testimonies about Ranbir’s acting skills - not just from various directors producers but you know he is good when his contemporaries can’t help but rate him as one of the best actor smiley20

Yeah thats nice. However, this topic has nothing to do with his acting capabilities, which many have never doubted in the first place.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah, go tell Grumpy that.

I don't need to do anything

982283 thumbnail

The industry also called Alia Meryl Streep. Like everyone should really take that seriously. Shabana Azmi also stated "watch Suhana is going to be a great actress." That turned out true. Btw.. this fake praise is precisely why many feel he is overrated. smiley36

hotchoco thumbnail

You could create videos like this for any actor. Everyone says nice things about everyone else at some point or the other. Fans snatch those lines and hang onto them forever and ever. You could stich together a video like this even for Salman. smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

You could create videos like this for any actor. Everyone says nice things about everyone else at some point or the other. Fans snatch those lines and hang onto them forever and ever. You could stich together a video like this even for Salman. smiley36

Not true smiley36
Show me video like this for Salmsn and Sid malhotra first, than we will talk - until then better to accept that there are people out there who think RK is a good actor!

hotchoco thumbnail

Not true smiley36
Show me video like this for Salmsn and Sid malhotra first, than we will talk - until then better to accept that there are people out there who think RK is a good actor!

Now why will I go searching for two actors I don't like? Ask their fans and they will find it. I have seen Bhai fans screaming their heads off about Rajamouli liking him more as an actor, apparently. People even change their favorite actors from interview to interview and the stans grab onto the time their fave was mentioned. None of it has any great meaning.

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Now why will I go searching for two actors I don't like? Ask their fans and they will find it. I have seen Bhai fans screaming their heads off about Rajamouli liking him more as an actor, apparently. People even change their favorite actors from interview to interview and the stans grab onto the time their fave was mentioned. None of it has any great meaning.

Well you claimed it that there are such videos for every actor/ everyone said nice thing abouy everyone and I’m asking you for the proof as simple as that. Why would I go ask anyone else.

Nishita123 thumbnail

It’s a one thing to not agree with others opinion but negate everyone else to prove yours is the only right opinion about someone, is truly being delulu smiley36