Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But but but....you advised me to get over it........well taking your advise very seriously....Bramhastra is a blockbuster and I am over it.......no more questions about this movie will be answered now....smiley16

Sorry blue ice Ji, Brhamastra is not a BB by any stretch of imagination.

I checked many official sites everywhere its bo status is very questionable given the dynamics of budget recovery investment and distribution etc

Most sites concluded it made profits for the producers even though it may not even be a clean hit...BB toh rahee bohut duur ki baat...hindustantimes concluded the same after giving and explaining everything about its business

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/is-brahmastra-hit-or-flop-explaining-the-economics-of-box-office-collections-101663658911091-amp.html

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Do you both come in a package deal or something? One comments, and the other one shows up to support the samesmiley36

And what success? Brahmastra was a flop, anyone who thinks its a hit is living in an alternate reality.

I must add same timingsmiley37

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

he has lost a lot of weight and people on social media were saying he is not walking straight. He was not on the dance floor either at Ambani wedding. Normally he dance a lot at the wedding.

I hope he’s OK. I didn’t notice any walking issues. But he has lost a lot of weight, which is hopefully intentional.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What?? Did someone actually say that.....a father carrying his daughter is for PR???smiley3...Unbelievable.......sometimes I am confused....like ye baat dimaag mein aayi kaise.......I mean how do people doubt a parent's love for their child??? Like how??smiley5smiley24

Unhealthy obsession about celebrities personal lives, too much Kekta soap following, all day weaving controversy theories and posting here smiley39smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Probably he did....but maybe he was not a very lucrative candidate for interviews ....so no one bothered about him crying.

Nihar must have feel privileged to be cheated on by devi Ji. The guy must have felt chuffed to bits on being bestowed with that opportunity..

Instead of crying, he must have gone around singing

Tu ne diya hai jo

Wo dard hi sahi

Tujhse mila hai to

Inam hai mera..

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Also

Start mein RK is a cheater

To

DP is allowed to cheat

To

Nihar and RK are now friends

To

RK is carrying his daughter for publicity.

To

Brahmastra is flop

To

What next now

??????¿?¿???

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Today it is they who are watching from the outside..having lost all support and goodwill and with good reason.

Any idea what has happened to DP"s goodwill after proudly boasting about cuckolding green flag on KWK?

C'mon, stop whining. K Jo might or might onot have planted paps outside RK's house back then but he had definitely provided a big platform to the couples when they definitely needed some publicity, good bad didn’t matter..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharaban

Sorry blue ice Ji, Brhamastra is not a BB by any stretch of imagination.

I checked many official sites everywhere its bo status is very questionable given the dynamics of budget recovery investment and distribution etc

Most sites concluded it made profits for the producers even though it may not even be a clean hit...BB toh rahee bohut duur ki baat...hindustantimes concluded the same after giving and explaining everything about its business

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/is-brahmastra-hit-or-flop-explaining-the-economics-of-box-office-collections-101663658911091-amp.html

Bollywood Hungama has literally listed it as an average. And I am being told it’s a Blockbuster. My god. With fans doing such PRgiri no wonder these actors are hated so much. They are now denying reality smiley37like what?
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Bollywood Hungama has literally listed it as an average. And I am being told it’s a Blockbuster. My god. With fans doing such PRgiri no wonder these actors are hated so much. They are now denying reality smiley37like what?

Ofcourse its a disservice to one's favorites which hardly few realizes...

Having a budget of 450 cr plus and hardly earning few crores above this number from every market that includes all overseas and from other rights as well for the "bharr-paai" will make a movie not incur losses, even the average and semi hit status is given as a consolation prize as such films had to recover a lot of money due to extreme budget.

BB kahaan say aa gaya? 🤔

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Not to go on a different tangent but what’s going on with KJo? He seems really quiet these days. We hardly saw him at the Ambani baraat. We mostly see him with Ananya and Janhvi these days. And he doesn’t look like his usual self either. I don’t know if it’s just aging or some weird procedure he’s gotten done? I hope he’s OK though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9VI-UIIpN8/

Pissed off the Ambanis maybe. He was not given any bhao at the dancing floor or stage though he tried. I guess, him blabbering about Akash and Ranbir's amorous relationship at Akash's sangeet got him blacklisted by the Ambanis at their dos.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Doesn't Karan has an annual 'health'-treatment in Austria??? I'm more worried about his facial expressions...

Since Sooryavanshi (2021), I don't think that he really made big bucks with any of the Dharma (co-)productions (and Bad Newz won't be a 'money-spinner' either).

I doubt that Jigra and Shankara will make a lot of money...