Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Not to go on a different tangent but what’s going on with KJo? He seems really quiet these days. We hardly saw him at the Ambani baraat. We mostly see him with Ananya and Janhvi these days. And he doesn’t look like his usual self either. I don’t know if it’s just aging or some weird procedure he’s gotten done? I hope he’s OK though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9VI-UIIpN8/

Is he trying to copy Akshay kumar? He kinda resembles him here. Even the glasses he is wearing. His face and neck look too skinny.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaya65

There was nothing shocking about the Ibiza pictures. Everyone knew RK and Kat were together.

@bold: I guess that's the same reason why some are trying to portray the green flag husband when in reality he's harassing a female crew member which even leads to his dismissal from films.

@carrying Raha: Now he can't carry his daughter because some confused people think this is a PR tactic. smiley23 wtf

Regarding carrying Raha: more than RK those people are delulu who thinks it’s for image building - not everyone is run by DP’s PRsmiley24 wow such negativity! smiley21

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Regarding carrying Raha: more than RK those people are delulu who thinks it’s for image building - not everyone is run by DP’s PR smiley36 wow such negativity! smiley21

some people are really unbelievble.smiley8

As someone like Ranbir Kapoor whose last film did +900 crs need his daughter to get clicked.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

My advice to RK fans, just own it na? Why do you INSIST that he is a devta? Just say - yes he's not perfect, he may not be a good person, and accept it na? Its just going to be easier.

Its just like Kat fans accepted that she can't act and will never be a Vidya Balan. There is great inner peace in reality.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Not to go on a different tangent but what’s going on with KJo? He seems really quiet these days. We hardly saw him at the Ambani baraat. We mostly see him with Ananya and Janhvi these days. And he doesn’t look like his usual self either. I don’t know if it’s just aging or some weird procedure he’s gotten done? I hope he’s OK though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9VI-UIIpN8/

he has lost a lot of weight and people on social media were saying he is not walking straight. He was not on the dance floor either at Ambani wedding. Normally he dance a lot at the wedding.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

My advice to RK fans, just own it na? Why do you INSIST that he is a devta? Just say - yes he's not perfect, he may not be a good person, and accept it na? Its just going to be easier.

Its just like Kat fans accepted that she can't act and will never be a Vidya Balan. There is great inner peace in reality.

and we should also accept that all ladkiyaan bhi not deviyaan, they ain't perfect either. smiley37just accept na and move on from daily doses of delulu on aloo and RKsmiley36
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

and we should also accept that all ladkiyaan bhi not deviyaan, they ain't perfect either. smiley37just accept na and move on from daily doses of delulu on aloo and RKsmiley36

haters should also accept RK Alia’s movie success and have peace with reality and spare forum from whining topics all day smiley36

Aaye bade advise dene wale smiley36smiley36

Regarding carrying Raha: more than RK those people are delulu who thinks it’s for image building - not everyone is run by DP’s PRsmiley24 wow such negativity! smiley21

What?? Did someone actually say that.....a father carrying his daughter is for PR???smiley3...Unbelievable.......sometimes I am confused....like ye baat dimaag mein aayi kaise.......I mean how do people doubt a parent's love for their child??? Like how??smiley5smiley24

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

haters should also accept RK Alia’s movie success and have peace with reality and spare forum from whining topics all day smiley36

Aaye bade advise dene wale smiley36smiley36

Do you both come in a package deal or something? One comments, and the other one shows up to support the samesmiley36

And what success? Brahmastra was a flop, anyone who thinks its a hit is living in an alternate reality.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Literally no one said girls are deviyaan. Even your SRK has cheated too, but he does not have that label. I am sure most people in Bollywood have cheated, even Vicky dumped Harleen for Katrina.

Makes you wonder why the label only sticks to RK na? There is no smoke without fire.