Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

AB jr is a better actor than HR. Proven in their debut film. there I said it . Only reason HR clicked more because of comparatively less successful father and baggage. AB jr fell behind because of that constant baggage and comparison.

He was the only ‘sane’ part in that movie 😂 and I was cheering for him 🥺
Abhi is a director’s muse. He can deliver with ease for directors like Mani Ratnam.

True, HR couldn’t be compared with his family members. Besides, he proved to be an excellent dancer + greek god looks. His female fan following was strong.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

AB jr is a better actor than HR. Proven in their debut film. there I said it . Only reason HR clicked more because of comparatively less successful father and baggage. AB jr fell behind because of that constant baggage and comparison.

Shots have been fired.

People hate on Alia for her nose flairing acting but HR is the OG nose flairer smiley36

Anyway AB jr was really good in Breathe into the shadows. He cant do larger than life roles but excels in earthy, natural roles.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Why do Abhishek Bachchan and Tusshar Kapoor get so much hate but Akshaye Khanna and Ranbir Kapoor don't? They're all nepos...

Seriously? smiley23

Word Count: 1

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Hmm still hrithik became a huge success story unlike abhishek who completely faded away…

Do you think it’s because abhishek lacked the looks and charisma of a movie star? smiley24 And dare I say…abhishek also doesn’t fit the Indian beauty standards either 🤷

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Hmm still hrithik became a huge success story unlike abhishek who completely faded away…

Do you think it’s because abhishek lacked the looks and charisma of a movie star? smiley24 And dare I say…abhishek also doesn’t fit the Indian beauty standards either 🤷

Already gave a reason. Don’t agree with other reasons mentioned above smiley24

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

You dont need beauty standard for male actors. Ajay Devgan is no male hoor but quite successful.

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

You dont need beauty standard for male actors. Ajay Devgan is no male hoor but quite successful.

Ajay is an anomaly ig?

Edited by Surly_Devil - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhisheck is Amitji's son...no chance to get unbiased evaluation... it's always the same (cognitive) effect - for all very prominent actors' kids...(it needs an effort to take an objective stand...not everyone makes this effort)

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

HR is a STAR. There is something called charismatic screen presence. He had that from his first fillm. And if lesser known father and lesser baggage can make you a star then Fardeen Khan, Zayed Khan, Harman Baweja would all have been stars.

The number of chances AB JR gets till date is astounding. Alia toh bina wajah badnam hai. AB Jr is the epitome of being a privileged nepo kid. He had like 14- 15 flops in a row since debut.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It always amazes me when people try to say Abhisek is better actor than hrithik while hrithik proved himself in so many different genres. Yes he was bad in MPK movie , he himself admits it but its not like abhisek did some magical work there . He is no Irfaan khan. All he is good at is giving silent intense eyes look and thats it. When Abhisek can do Akbar , Rohit and krishh, we will talk. Does anyone not remember Drona? Like really!!

Hrithik has 1-3 bad performances while he has 1-3 good performances. He is not as bad as lot nepo gang now but lets not act like he is some big actor who just never got discovered or got ignored because he was related to Amitabh.

Edited by Outlander22 - 3 months ago