infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

He looks good after a long time.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

Most certainly. Not through media only but in the family. Somewhere Abhishek has given up. Srk loves to work with Abhishek and that is he do cast him again in his home production movies.

There is something I got told from SRK's co-stars: He boosts the confidence of co-stars relative to their acting prowess. He did it with Saif in KHNH, which made Saif give a very good performance not only in KHNH, but then also in Parineeta (although initially VV Chopra wasn't "keen" to cast Saif as he had wanted Abhishek)... and then Bardwaj approached him for the Langda character in Omkara.

The same with Abhishek in KANK...and bingo! the movie Abhishek shot then (Guru) gave him a lot of praise (even publicly from his father). Abhishek can do comic roles but also play evil, so I can understand that SRK/Farah casted him in HNY and SRK in Bis Biswas and now in King.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, he has...but with a father like Amitji I suppose he didn't get much encouragement... When Amitji's production house went down, Abhishek seems just to be good as someone to earn money.

I meant in terms of improvement like dialogue delivery, dancing, physique, styling or creating a unique style or action etc. He has simply passed his time away.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can understand this opinion (although I've another one ) smiley1

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This nepo will still flop , sorry 😞

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looks good on him. He could even go for the Tav wala muchi. That will work for him