Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Again a slapdash info from a 'film journalist'...

Crime Master Toto already mentioned Yuva and a tweeter Bob Biswas and Ravaan. I didn't watch the Amazon serial as I'm not in favour of serials...is it worth to watch?

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't like this 'it's time'...it's a bit misleading...does Amitji mean that it is time that someone openly writes how good Abhisheck is in negative roles? I would prefer this reading and not think that he meant what others here thought it would mean...

hbkrocks thumbnail

I am starting to feel bad for Abhishek, poor guy gets trolled everywhere.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Talis

It is TIME.

24 years. Can't say ABsr isn't patient and ever supporting. smiley36

. Suhanas last acting gig wasn’t great. Hopefully she improves in the next. Maybe SRK can train her in this
Edited by Dilsha - 3 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

. Suhanas last acting gig wasn’t great. Hopefully she improves in the next. Maybe SRK can train her in this

First Srk needs to learn real acting (not gimmicky hamming) himself.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why do Abhishek Bachchan and Tusshar Kapoor get so much hate but Akshaye Khanna and Ranbir Kapoor don't? They're all nepos...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jr. AB is a decent actor. I loved him in MPKDHsmiley42 that song - Aaj main hoon, aur tum ho, aur mohabbat hai. smiley42

Then I liked him in Guru, his first movie which I watched later, Sarkar series, Dostana, BISKH, Kuch Na Kaho, B&B, Yuva, Run, Bluffmaster, KANK, Dostana, Paa, Manmarziyan, Ludo. smiley42 Sigh. I am sure he’d do great in this one as well.

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

AB jr is a decent actor if he is under a good director. Just don’t ask him to dance. As a villain, it may work for him. He needs to come out of his father’s shadow because I feel it is because of the constant pressure and comparison that he couldn’t make it.

time is changing. All the best to him

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Why do Abhishek Bachchan and Tusshar Kapoor get so much hate but Akshaye Khanna and Ranbir Kapoor don't? They're all nepos...

All nepo s get hate here, more successful or in news gets the most hate. Tushar kapoor/ Akshay khanna is out of sight out of mind 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

AB jr is a decent actor if he is under a good director. Just don’t ask him to dance. As a villain, it may work for him. He needs to come out of his father’s shadow because I feel it is because of the constant pressure and comparison that he couldn’t make it.

time is changing. All the best to him

AB jr is a better actor than HR. Proven in their debut film. there I said it . Only reason HR clicked more because of comparatively less successful father and baggage. AB jr fell behind because of that constant baggage and comparison.