Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

It’s not bad and that’s a lot.I liked it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its a background song ? No one is voicing is ?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am i the only one who liked new version as well smiley36

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The original video was pretty cringe. People should just be grateful this version isn't sung by Neha Kakkar and Arijit Singh.

Omg w*f is this,watching it first time,watching it on mute,it looks cringe AF. Even juhi Chawla and Sonali bendre couldn't save this trash of a song.Sonali's dress is tacky as hell here,never saw her wearing such a tacky clothes.

Tripti ruined her face with some fillers/plastic Sx,her face looks too bad in that beach scene of this song,i could only see her teeth there in her face there,seems like her expressions are looking ajeeb there bcz of the restricted movements in her face due to fillers/plastic Sx.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Newbird

Tripti ruined her face with some fillers/plastic Sx,her face looks too bad in that beach scene of this song,i could only see her teeth there in her face there,seems like her expressions are looking ajeeb there bcz of the restricted movements in her face due to fillers/plastic Sx.

She is being put on a pedestal and hailed as next queen

Originally posted by: Newbird

Audio is nice,video looks cring.

I red about the movie somewhere, she has one night stand with one of them.So seems like she slept with only Vicky and other one was a misunderstanding somehow,and her reports might have exchanged with some other lady's reports somehow.

Amy seems to be a sidekick in the movie but it is looking cring to see she is selecting between two guys as if it is some clothes shopping.

If we think her womb has babies belong to 2 different fathers,each biological father should get his own baby rights,how can she decide only one father for two babies? She can be with only one guy whoever she likes but she is deciding who can be the father for both the babies,she has no rights on that.Each baby's biological father should be called that baby's father. She can be with one guy she likes.Seems like she doesn't like anyone of the two and playing kuch bhi games.

@bold

This is where I red

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt24517830/plotsummary/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

Oh OK...I get the reason for this tweet now.....I was wondering ki kya ho gaya....smiley37

https://twitter.com/aavishhkar/status/1812463379283669497

I think climax of the movie will be She giving each baby in their respective father's hand and she leaves from there deciding that they loved their baby, not her smiley36

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago