Bad Newzz trailer discussion - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Few of my speculations eventhough they might look cring or non-sensical.

1) Vicky was her ex-husband. After Vicky and Tripti's deed, Vicky divorces her for some reason.She gets heartbroken and meet her childhood crush (Amy) in a party and Amy and Tripti fall in love within a week and they do deed under some influence (someone mixed alcohol or something in the drink without their awareness.)

2) Tripti goes to some party,someone mixing something or alcohol in her drink and she mistakens Amy as Vicky(her bf/husband) and ended up doing the mistake without her awareness.

3) After Vicky's and Tripti's deed,she meets with a road accident leading to head injury and memory loss.Amy's girl friend or wife is a look alike of Tripti.Due to memory loss,Tripti thinks Amy is her boyfriend or husband and go to his house.Amy thinks she is his girlfriend/ wife bcz of her being look alike of his gf/wife.

4) All three are into casual hook ups or open relationships where it is not called cheating.

I have less energy to write more speculations.

BTW all the speculations i mentioned here are not far fetched if we look at the nonsensical plots in Hindi TV shows.After watching Hindi TV shows for few years,these speculations look possible .

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newbird

1) Vicky was her ex-husband. After Vicky and Tripti's deed, Vicky divorces her for some reason.She gets heartbroken and meet her childhood crush (Amy) in a party and Amy and Tripti fall in love within a week and they do deed under some influence (someone mixed alcohol or something in the drink without their awareness.)

2) Tripti goes to some party,someone mixing something or alcohol in her drink and she mistakens Amy as Vicky(her bf/husband) and ended up doing the mistake without her awareness.

3) After Vicky's and Tripti's deed,she meets with a road accident leading to head injury and memory loss.Amy's girl friend or wife is a look alike of Tripti.Due to memory loss,Tripti thinks Amy is her boyfriend or husband and go to his house.Amy thinks she is his girlfriend/ wife bcz of her being look alike of his gf/wife.

4) All three are into casual hook ups or open relationships where it is not called cheating.

BTW all the speculations i mentioned here are not far fetched if we look at the nonsensical plots in Hindi TV shows.After watching Hindi TV shows for few years,these speculations look possible .

1st one is more tolerable

Anyway good job 👏

Banned

[Post Removed]

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What a wild story smiley36

These are common stories in Hindi TV shows except the twins belong to different fatherssmiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

hope Tripti is not wasted or wasting her talent doing these movies. but then she needs commercial hits.

Originally posted by: Briaahna

hope Tripti is not wasted or wasting her talent doing these movies. but then she needs commercial hits.

@bold

She is definitely doing this, commercial hits ke chakkar mein.She is looking like a fool in these commercial movies(Animal/Bad news).All glamour,zero substance in such roles.Hope Bad news proves me wrong unlike her role in Animal.

@bold

She is definitely doing this, commercial hits ke chakkar mein.She is looking like a fool in these commercial movies(Animal/Bad news).All glamour,zero substance in such roles.Hope Bad news proves me wrong unlike her role in Animal.

I wanted to enjoy her glamour in songs as standalone eventhough her role seemed to have no substance in bads new movie but even in songs she is made to give random poses in some corner in the dark without any solid dance moves like no substance in the songs too for her.

Banned

[Post Removed]