Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I have heard of some Hollywood celebs actually putting a note on their wedding invitation asking for no gifts but instead for money to be donated to a charity of their choice.

I’m kind of hoping Ambanis have done the same. What do you buy for a man who had a 5000cr wedding spanning across two continents and 5 months? 🤷🏽‍♀️.
smiley37

Wohi na ..inke haan toh wo casserole set bhi nahi circulate kar sakte jo bas 1 shadi se doosri mein chalta hai...na hi naninital shimla wala honeymoon package

5-10 lakh ka lifafa aur god diamond set bhi bekaar hi hai...Idols, saree aur handicraft bhi inke layak ke nahi

Charity wala hi theek hsi

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: naaznin

That's true. Many kids ruin the function n parents don't even stop.

In One of my sister's mehndi the bride was making entry n had to sit on swing. But my cousin son was sitting on swing n when we asked to go n play he wasn't going n his mother was laughing n chit chatting. I felt so angry at the kid then i raised my tone n then he went n function started .

Tum logon ka dekh ke mujhe insta ki viral reel yaad aa gayi jahan bride ne ek bachchi ko chamaat maar ke bhaga diya tha smiley37

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Wohi na ..inke haan toh wo casserole set bhi nahi circulate kar sakte jo bas 1 shadi se doosri mein chalta hai...na hi naninital shimla wala honeymoon package

5-10 lakh ka lifafa aur god diamond set bhi bekaar hi hai...Idols, saree aur handicraft bhi inke layak ke nahi

Charity wala hi theek hsi

I thought only my relatives did that.

https://tenor.com/view/holding-back-laughter-laugh-lol-cover-mouth-secretly-laughing-gif-11586639146343429296

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This is actually a very sweet video. So she just owns a restaurant they like? They’re being very respectful and sweet to her and it’s a very endearing video.

Some videos from haldi night. First one has Ranveer, second one Ranveer and Hardik Pandaya, and third one Ananya.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9dKKRgS9ki/

Is this even Ranveer? W*f is his hairstyle and the way he is jumping like a monkey....goshsmiley37

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Man I deactivated Insta. There is a misogynist guy who was talking nonsense. Now i can't see the videos😢

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Who is this guy?

https://x.com/bibaswanm/status/1812896570477846864?s=46

Edited by Lord_Voldemort - 3 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, absolutely.

It’s not like Kareena was singled out and put on a regular bus with regular passengers while everyone else was given a car. Kareena was put on the same mode of transportation as Anil Kapoor, and two days ago Anil was dancing at Anant’s baraat. Kareena needs to keep her ego in check; assuming she really didn’t go because of the bus incident, which I still don’t believe. She was vacationing in Rajasthan or Pataudi palace during Shashi Kapoor’s funeral 🤷🏽‍♀️. She loves her vacations.

Kareena is a superstar?

Oh yeah she clearly is a super star & is the most successful actress of her gen till now. Her continuity proves it. smiley16