Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

She was there too? Why did we miss her at the red carpet? She looks beautiful.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

smiley37

I checked the title of the show like 4-5 times ...mujhe laga k mujhe ghalat dikh raha hai smiley36Chudails ki jewellery aur title bilkul match nahi kar raha tha

Yaar woh Nia Sharma Hai na? She's dressed so vulgarly in it. Prime time show hai na woh? I saw a reel where she's sleeping in the desert in the most seducing way. Kya hi hai!

Aj kal ke serials bhi kitne gande hogaye hai! Chi. Colors toh hamesha lafde ke shows ke late hai.

Every channel, every show has an extra marital affair or cheating or galti se sleep with someone bas wahin! Chi.

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Ambanis spend barely 1% of their earnings on weddings

Indians in general uses wayy more money on weddings and at times take loans too.

But let's hate someone bcoz they are rich.

Yeah I don't get it either. Help the poor. Oh the rich can't see someone poor reaching their level. Dude it's their money they'll do whatever the eff they want to. Why should they do seva of the country. Jitna seva karna tha did. And who knows behind the camera kitna kiya hoga. Not everyone likes to blow their trumpet.

Chalo na bhi kare unki marzi theeka thodi le rakhi hai Bharat desh ki janta ko amir banane ka. It's so unfair.

Also so many compaling their celebrations are still going on. Aree bahi don't see na, no one held a knife and asked to like, comment, subscribe and shit. Hum bhi kaunse yt, reels or x mein dhoond rahe hai? Iss forum pe bhi Sirf is ek thread pe hai. Itni dikhat hai toh do t open this thread. Jine dekhna hai dekh lenge. What's the point in taunting and mocking. Thief time, their money, their dress up and play. Simple.

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Main hamesha ghar se khana kha ke jaati hun shadi meinsmiley18..mujhe darr lagta hai ke makeup kharaab ho jayega..main focus bas makeup aur dress mein hi rehta hai

Your kidding right? Waise Aj kal am scared to eat mutton... Saw few reels how they are selling dog / cat and even cow meant mutton ke Naam pe. I don't why humans are stooping so low.

Fish seems to be the safest food now 😢.

Originally posted by: naaznin

Mai to accha accha khana khane jaati hu 🤣

Mein Bhi especially if they have buffet it's amazing 😂😂.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Bache ko manners nahi sikhaya inn logon ne... Baadi baadi baatein vada pav khate 😝!

I hate the saying kids will be kids. No mofo! You raised them badly. So many weddings main event mein inn bachon ke wajhe se unka big day kharab Jaata Hai. Main dance pe inne dance karni hai. Inne bride and groom ka cake karni hai.

Even at birthday parties, they wanna cut. So many say so what! Have u ever thought that maybe someone is cutting the cake for the first time in their life or someone who is hurt gets a cake after ages and your kid is grabbing their only chance at somethig memorable to them.

That's true. Many kids ruin the function n parents don't even stop.

In One of my sister's mehndi the bride was making entry n had to sit on swing. But my cousin son was sitting on swing n when we asked to go n play he wasn't going n his mother was laughing n chit chatting. I felt so angry at the kid then i raised my tone n then he went n function started .

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Can someone explain why no onions or garlic added at Ambani wedding food??smiley3 I add both ingredients in all of my meals.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9dAF39SGwR/?igsh=cTgxOTl5NGFmaXdy

Krishna ji ko bahut mante hai woh log. Krishna bhakts don't have onion garlic...

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Your kidding right? Waise Aj kal am scared to eat mutton... Saw few reels how they are selling dog / cat and even cow meant mutton ke Naam pe. I don't why humans are stooping so low.

Fish seems to be the safest food now 😢.

Mein Bhi especially if they have buffet it's amazing 😂😂.

Na na i am not a foodie person...not fond of desi curries etc big chai lover bas ...starters le leti hun bas kabhi

new dresses aur accessories show off karni hoti hain mujhe shadiiz mein saath mein insta reels mein jo make up hacks aate hain wosmiley36

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

That's true. Many kids ruin the function n parents don't even stop.

In One of my sister's mehndi the bride was making entry n had to sit on swing. But my cousin son was sitting on swing n when we asked to go n play he wasn't going n his mother was laughing n chit chatting. I felt so angry at the kid then i raised my tone n then he went n function started .

Yes! Have witnessed the exact same thing you mentioned. The bride was forced to share her swing with the kid ( bride's sister's kid it was, it was her special day).

Another one was while cake cutting the groom's sister's son threw a hissy fit that he would cut the cake. Bride ka rang hi ud gaya tha, she had no option but to let him do it. So the bride, groom and this brat cut the cake. And Pehla piece bhi wahi kahaya 🤮🤮🤮. Grand parents and his mom were cheering. (and this was a doctor couple working in America and had come down for the wedding)

Mein hoti muh pe Maar deti cake 😂.

In all this the worst part is how the parents especially the mom won't move an inch to correct her child, will laugh and continue to gossip🤮.

Edited by VintageWine - 3 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Awww Such a Sweet Caption by Salman ❤️❤️. He genuinely loves both Anant and Radhika ❤️❤️