Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

She is a super star ffs. Would you say the same thing if Alia or DP were made to sit in bus?

Yes, absolutely.

It’s not like Kareena was singled out and put on a regular bus with regular passengers while everyone else was given a car. Kareena was put on the same mode of transportation as Anil Kapoor, and two days ago Anil was dancing at Anant’s baraat. Kareena needs to keep her ego in check; assuming she really didn’t go because of the bus incident, which I still don’t believe. She was vacationing in Rajasthan or Pataudi palace during Shashi Kapoor’s funeral 🤷🏽‍♀️. She loves her vacations.

Kareena is a superstar?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

They already did their European thing in may, and did not even release any pictures 🤬. What’s left for London?

Are they gonna invite Charles and Camilla?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Why does this not surprise me? 🙄 Not the first time bunch spoiled entitled rich American brats go somewhere else and think religious institutions or symbols are there for their social media purposes.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

What these celebs gifted them ? Kitna tough hota hoga inn ko gift bhi dena ..shayad hi dekhte bhi hon ye logsmiley36

I have heard of some Hollywood celebs actually putting a note on their wedding invitation asking for no gifts but instead for money to be donated to a charity of their choice.

I’m kind of hoping Ambanis have done the same. What do you buy for a man who had a 5000cr wedding spanning across two continents and 5 months? 🤷🏽‍♀️.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bache ko manners nahi sikhaya inn logon ne... Baadi baadi baatein vada pav khate 😝!

I hate the saying kids will be kids. No mofo! You raised them badly. So many weddings main event mein inn bachon ke wajhe se unka big day kharab Jaata Hai. Main dance pe inne dance karni hai. Inne bride and groom ka cake karni hai.

Even at birthday parties, they wanna cut. So many say so what! Have u ever thought that maybe someone is cutting the cake for the first time in their life or someone who is hurt gets a cake after ages and your kid is grabbing their only chance at somethig memorable to them.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Anant bhaiya is so tired he can't even clap 🤣🤣🤣. Jai bhi bahut mushkil se bola usne 😹😹😹.

Edited by VintageWine - 3 months ago