Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Can someone explain why no onions or garlic added at Ambani wedding food??smiley3 I add both ingredients in all of my meals.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9dAF39SGwR/?igsh=cTgxOTl5NGFmaXdy

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such a good looking family. Can’t believe Namrata is 52. I really need to know her fitness regime

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

True. Salman Srk and Ralia went on cars, she could get a car too. Through expressions Ananya was not happy either to hop on the bus. I also wonder was bus the best option? I think to avoid traffic jam, getting a bus was the best option.

Kareena was the number one actress from 2007 onwards till 2013 when Deepu took over. She clearly is a HUGE name so for her to go on that bus definitely was insulting imo. If DP and Alia were given cars why can’t Kareena get it, who still remains the most prominent actress of her gen? I remember when I saw her not attending cruise, I knew she skipped it coz of the bus treatment. She is freakin superstar, one can hate her all they want coz of her attitude but her stardom cannot be questioned. I am glad she didn’t attended the wedding. Ambanis insulted her imo.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If that’s even slightly true it reflects very poorly on her. Copping an attitude because you were asked to sit on a bus with your own colleagues is not a good look for anyone.

She is a super star ffs. Would you say the same thing if Alia or DP were made to sit in bus?
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Kareena was the number one actress from 2007 onwards till 2013 when Deepu took over. She clearly is a HUGE name so for her to go on that bus definitely was insulting imo. If DP and Alia were given cars why can’t Kareena get it, who still remains the most prominent actress of her gen? I remember when I saw her not attending cruise, I knew she skipped it coz of the bus treatment. She is freakin superstar, one can hate her all they want coz of her attitude but her stardom cannot be questioned. I am glad she didn’t attended the wedding. Ambanis insulted her imo.

Surprised Deepika also got the car. I think ranbir got it due to his friendship with Akash and Ranveer closeness with Mukesh and Anita friendship. I wonder Kareena did not got the car? But why would Ambani purposely insult Kareena?

justmythoughts thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Say whatever you guys want but Radhika clearly married Anant for money & clout as Ambani’s are most well known family of India. I know she comes from a rich family as well but Anant is 100 times richer. Let’s be honest here.

I completely agree with this!!

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Kareena did not go on the cruise.

She was seen at the airport because she went to a Bulgari event in another city.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7jW_snIXAH/?img_index=1

Maybe she was annoyed due to the bus treatment and getting made fun of later on due to that.

If she was at an event then it changes the perspective altogether. So because of work commitments she didn't go. That's understandable.

All this about she getting offended cos of bus ride is fan made. Even after the bus ride she enjoyed Jamnagar fully.

Actually when cruise ship itinerary was out, I was wondering how celebs will manage kids even with helpers around. As cruise itinerary was hectic and kids are unpredictable especially younger ones like Kareena kids. So in short cos of work commitments and kids she might not have gone and nothing to do with bus ride. Thsts all her fan made trying to make her look bad.