Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Pata nahi kyun but they look very ordinary even with so much taam - jhaam and hype...even Radhika bhi kafi aam si bride lagi... bridal glow ghayab tha

Agar pata nahi ho ke itni expensive jewellery aur clothes hain toh nazar bhi na jaaye

No wedding cake ? I havent seen the cake pics

That might just be exhaustion. It’s been continuous festivities for days, each day stretching at least 12 hours.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtube.com/shorts/vWfY2n8MiHI?si=ebrJpF-5sSWKg0Z5

This is so cute. Kids abt the same everywhere. I don’t think he’s in a mood for any more speeches smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

wow 😮 I noticed Sid was acting like a stranger with shahid. Hmm

What do you mean? That he’s not directly engaged in conversation with him? I think that’s just a coincidence of what the cameras have captured. All four are friends and I believe have spent time with each other.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They never get tired eh?
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

no surprise. gujju hain must be vegetarian. But seriously why so much food??? Kaun khayega? celebs toh waise bhi strict diet par hote hain when will they ever touch all this

obviously they don’t want anyone to say they didn’t get food. And they had invited everyone. People like kamiya will check out food. I wonder considering they r teetotallers did they serve alcohol for party
Dilsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

What do you mean? That he’s not directly engaged in conversation with him? I think that’s just a coincidence of what the cameras have captured. All four are friends and I believe have spent time with each other.

yeah I don’t think Sid and Kiara saw them coming. More like they were seeing everything and Mira and shahid were behind them
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

yea I think Sid was tired and exhausted.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zilan

Now this is called aging like fine wine. Namrata also looks pretty. Need both of their diet & exercise regime 😍

Once every 3 months take off to vacation in some exotic European destination.