Word Count: 0

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 3 months ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

897687470 reels dekh aayi shadi show ki...

conclusion ye nikala ke Ananya and jhanavi are no 1 opportunist, ill mannered, sneaky , chalaak , makkaar, chipku no 1...khaataur pe ananya... Rema ka stage tak nahi chorha

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naaznin

Exactly 💯 Same feeling.

Ambani's r richest Asians so inviting chapri youtubers n reel makers downgrade their value.

It looks like they just wanted to invite everyone n many influencers make their video n praise their achievements, dress n jewellery..may be that's why they felt that influencers r needed for promotion.

Nowadays Any one is becoming famous by paying for promoting their channel n showing any random content.

This GRWM is so annoying. Earlier they used to say check camera in trial rooms here everyone is changing clothes in front of camera.

Ppl r showing personal life on camera. Ppl with two wives, abusing, making kids dance in adult songs , getting nude r becoming celebs.

Shows like big boss n lock up giving them more platform. In Cannes they acted like they achieved so much by reaching Cannes but they bought the ticket.

Honestly, I don't give even a thought to that/them...it's up to all who follow them or read them...they have the choice to skip all this, to just ignore them (which I do)... I don't know a n y influencer (from wherever) because I'm not interested in what t h o s e people think (who may not even write what they r e a l l y think/feel)...to me, it's like (self-) promotion or like ads - of no importance smiley2

Same to all the people who attend/got invitation...except some of those, I was already interested in before smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Preitypretty thumbnail
Bro is almost 60 and you asking what happened, he looks good for his age
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally someone who gives importance to the genuinely caring side of Mukesh and Nita :)

I know that they aren't royals but they act like royality (in both ways).

Thanks for posting it, Manavi smiley1 (well appreciated from my side smiley1)