Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I wish they had not invited these do kaudi ke influencers like komal, dolly, ankush! If anything they influence for the bad ( not these but influencers in general) the era of reels has ruined generations of all decades I feel. I get it some ppl earn money from it work hard bla bla!

But deep down it kinda stings! Where's the education? What value does some who struggled hard to study work their ass off 9-5 and aj kal toh 6 days a week is slowly getting implemented even in it sectors i think France had incorporated it.

And then come these influencers setting various standards for gullible audiences - children and grown ass adults who believe whatever they see! And then there are those who churn our garbage in the name of content and voila they end up earning in lakhs! Kahin bhi kapde utarne lagte hai, nachne lagte hai! Hotels restaurants mein unknowingly we are recorded! It's v annoying for their content we get record. Malls mein har jagha gandgi machi rakhi hai.

And WTF is komal like influencers? All she does grab a piece of cloth and wrap herself! Same with dolly! And uff they are a hit!

The comes the annoying housemakers aj meri pati ke dabbe mein kya hai, aj maine kya kiya din Mein, dekho fridge kaise organise kiya!

And worst of is the mua influencers. Yt taq theek tha now these will promote every other brand / skin care routine but actually suck on gluta /collagen injection.

7layer 10 layer bakwas chap te rahe te hai.

I may sound grape are sour, but I just don't like this reels / shorts /tik tok business. I feel it's easy money and a lot of ppl get sucked in /fall trap and losing morals.

Aj kal it's so common to see teens showing off their cleavage and shorts so short! Kya hi kahon... Unhe dekh ke mujhe awkward aati hai malls mein aise ghoomte hai.

Ab toh saree bhi bra ke upar phen lete hai, blouse kya hai nahi jaante aj kal😭! pallu is taken below the behind. Men dress up like women and make reels😭😭😭. The list can just go on!

OK rant done!

I fully agree. Inn chindiyo ne saara mahaul bigaad rakha hai! Free internet is a curse!
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

I think preity here proving to be a bigger person. She has not attended any days of the wedding or pre wedding. And yes shilpa because her husband has so much going on. I just wish she can part ways but I think she loves him too much.

@bold- She loves his moolah more 🤑
NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Every other reel is about Aish ki dress and bad makeup hairstyle smiley18.

pata nahi kya hi expect karte hain sab Aish se

And Ambani sy zaida charcha toh Aish aur Abhi ki separation ki ho rahi hai

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Aaj bhi kuch hai kya?

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Aaj bhi kuch hai kya?

Media wale with family invited hain aaj

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Sakshi holds Dhoni phone at the wedding functions https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9WZDVPSutC/?igsh=MTh5d3Z3NHVlYXd5dw==