Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

There is a pic on insta,aradhya sitting beside abhishek and aish talking to abhishek!

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

No need to resort to name calling. We are talking about actors here. If you are unable to do that without calling people names then you really should step away from the screen.

Karisma marrying someone like him is her bad luck, many women end up marrying unfavourable men. That isn't a reflection on the woman nor a reflection of the men she turned down prior to him.

I think there is enough written articles out there that prove otherwise on whom left whom and why

@mods this person called me clown and dumbarse. Thanks

Yeah many articles...LMAO...I really wonder which parallel universe you reside in. Anyway, its good that despite being such a big "flop" Abhishek is atleast gainfully employed and doing films and still getting critical acclaim instead of just strutting like a peahen at Cannes and getting mocked each year!!!

elaichichai thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

There is a pic on insta,aradhya sitting beside abhishek and aish talking to abhishek!

The way Aish's stans are ignoring this since it does not fit their vitriolic agenda against Abhishek.

They really think Aish is some legendary BW superstar and Abhishek is so beneath her when reality is Ash will not leave any legacy as an actress nor as a star, given her limited hits. She will only be remembered for being a beauty queen is all and we know how skin deep beauty is!!!

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

https://x.com/daalchaawal_/status/1812195283813515665?t=ZrxQ6YmANmYcX2_Da33AuQ&s=19

Word Count: 1

If it's true, good for bacchan family to get negativity out of the family ,better to be separate and be cordial than daily fights.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Unfortunately, it (far too often) happens that certain things in families are 'never forgotten and never forgiven'...

Originally posted by: Clochette

Unfortunately, it (far too often) happens that certain things in families are 'never forgotten and never forgiven'...

Unfortunately k3G type reuinion, is utopian dream now.

People use to fight and forgive ,but now with increase in individualism in society such forgiveness,letting go are becoming uncommon.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

I dont have a problem, dude. I just pointed out that she is a doormat with no self respect

life is not easy as that dude

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Before handing out character certificates, your favourite Alia did the same na ? She dumped Sid the minute she had a sniff that she had a chance with Ranbir.

Also - Abhishek was dating that other girl and dumped her when Ash became an option, Anyways you can’t use peoples dating history to justify family cutting them off. That makes no sense.

I am sorry but no. Then why doesn’t Abhishek come and stand with his child ? There is no excuse for that. Aaradhya should come first for him, end of story.

u seem to can’t digest anything without bringing alia smiley36and character certificate? Well you daily hand out it RK and alia anyways , so don’t take it seriously . You forgot that aloo made it clear before sniffing anyone that she has a crush on RK , so min opportunity came she dumped allsmiley36good for her.

Btw whom was ultimate unemployed nepo abhishek dating and needed to dumpsmiley37so both of them dumped others to do this ultimate Milan. Ram Malaya Jodi

anyways she knew this nepo ain’t gonna make it in Bollywood, will always be just a shadow of big bachchan , but chalo at least bachchan khaandani tag is there ; remembers how we daily hear on IF how shitty RK treating Kat but poor thing was just hanging , maybe he will tie the not with her . Bollywood is bad ass, all this just for showsmiley36faje marriages , yes even RK and Alia’s smiley36

Anyways maybe bahu thought of some protection from big b with all the Vivek and bhai missed z100 calls drama. trust me when I first heard that ash marrying big b laadla i almost got electrocuted. And before I could recover came their wedding pictures. Ekdum like a beauty and beast , hey go check pictures abhishek looking like daakusmiley37and ash a serious hasina. I think after shaadi she took him to red carpet but he was floppy there too and never again he said ; well good for him . Anyways but one thing I know abhishek loves his daughter as much ; just cos ash is always seen with her , holding hands tagging her along doesn’t mean she loves and care for her more than abhishek . Abd I have seen abhishek with her daughter together in the wedding , so let’s just shut up when it comes to aradhyaa and abhishek 🙏

elaichichai thumbnail

Ash posted this in April btw on their anniversary this year

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5_eIRHo8Uq/?hl=en

While this was last year

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrQ9XiayY8E/?hl=en

Typical fans being a nuisance wanting her to leave her husband

She also wished Amitabh on his last bday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyR_jYAoQE7/?hl=en

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago