Frequent Posters

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://youtu.be/FZAyi0zofOo

The 5:50 mark is proving that evolution is the process of sharing. smiley37

Thanks for sharing this ๐Ÿ˜‚.

This is their performance from IIFA 2005. I just found this article posted on India Forums 17 years ago. This article was published after their IIFA performance.The last line of the article is: "Aishwarya was much easy matching her steps with Amitabh than Abhishek".

So I went back to the video to see if that was really the case....and look what I found!

I wonder where Jaya Bachchan was when this was happening? It must've been so awkward to witness this cringefest live ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Thanks for sharing this ๐Ÿ˜‚.

This is their performance from IIFA 2005. I just found this article posted on India Forums 17 years ago. This article was published after their IIFA performance.The last line of the article is: "Aishwarya was much easy matching her steps with Amitabh than Abhishek".

So I went back to the video to see if that was really the case....and look what I found!

I wonder where Jaya Bachchan was when this was happening? It must've been so awkward to witness this cringefest live ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Real life Indian version of that world-famous soap opera called The Bold and the Beautiful? ๐Ÿ‘€

What do you guys think? ๐Ÿ’€

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This will be - again - what is called here an 'essai'... well...

It had been quite obvious at that time that Amitji had been smitten with Aish and didn't hide it (not even sexual innuendos). Still, I don't think that they had an affair...Aish is too intelligent and too much focussed on her goals to spoil possible avenues.

She first got to know (the very shy and awkward) Abhishek during a shooting shedule (Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya with Bobby) in Switzerland when Abhishek was there to scout for locations (he had just started work as a production assistant with his dad's production house for Amitji's movie Mrityudata).

Aish had been asked in an interview which film she had regretted to not have done...her answer had been Kamoshi. It may be right or not but at least she said to Sanjay that she loved his debut film at a screening of Raja Hindustan in late 1996. Aish has a way to mesmerize people with her eyes - it had been known that Sanjay looked for a woman lead in his next movie - and Sanjay definitely got mesmerized... (however Aish hadn't been among his first whishes which had been Madhuri, Manisha Koirala, Kareena)

Salman had been his first choice for Samir but then, SRK was among those he wanted to cast for Nandini's husband before asking Ajay...I just imagine that... anyways, Salman was the one who also got mesmerized - in a more deeper way...and he definitely became the ticket to fame through a movie which 'owes' special thanks to the real life love story for its success (the movie itself is a patchwork of copies, I feel...not at all living up to Sanjay's debut movie). I don't know why both didn't have another movie together except Salman's cameo in Aish's first movie with Abhishek (Dhai Akshar Prem Ke) and her cameo in HTHS.

Back to Abhishek...I suppose that he, too, got mesmerized by Aish but at that time he already had other girlfriends, right? Still both became close friends during this movie...that kept this way with the next (Kuch Naa Kaho, which took some time to get shot). In between Aish had played daughter to Amitji in Mohabbatein and younger sister (sic!) in Hum Kisise Kum Nahin... although Salman had been considered for Aish's love interest, it had been Ajay who got the role (yes!).

During Josh, Devdas and Mohabbatein, Aish had got v e r y fond of SRK (and I think she did not hide that because Salman often went to the Devdas sets to observe the shootings). But then Chalte Chalte happened and Vivek took over. Aish worked again with Amitji in Khakee and made sure that she got the movie with Vivek and Amitji (Kyun! Ho Gaya Na were Amitji plays her uncle).

Back to Abhishek and the - to me - famous/infamous Bunty aur Bubli with father and son Bachchan for the first time. I don't think that I'm wrong assuming that Amitji was behind Aish's performance of Kajra Re (for which Sushmita had been considered first)...she had shown her sexiness in her dance with SRK in Shakti...

When the relationship with Vivek came to a halt, the relationship with Abhishek went from friends to lovers... and the 63 years old Amitji was elated beyond decency...

Btw, Bunty aur Bubli has a very interesting meta-level, imo.

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

This will be - again - what is called here an 'essai'... well...

It had been quite obvious at that time that Amitji had been smitten with Aish and didn't hide it (not even sexual innuendos). Still, I don't think that they had an affair...Aish is too intelligent and too much focussed on her goals to spoil possible avenues.

She first got to know (the very shy and awkward) Abhishek during a shooting shedule (Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya with Bobby) in Switzerland when Abhishek was there to scout for locations (he had just started work as a production assistant with his dad's production house for Amitji's movie Mrityudata).

Aish had been asked in an interview which film she had regretted to not have done...her answer had been Kamoshi. It may be right or not but at least she said to Sanjay that she loved his debut film at a screening of Raja Hindustan in late 1996. Aish has a way to mesmerize people with her eyes - it had been known that Sanjay looked for a woman lead in his next movie - and Sanjay definitely got mesmerized... (however Aish hadn't been among his first whishes which had been Madhuri, Manisha Koirala, Kareena)

Salman had been his first choice for Samir but then, SRK was among those he wanted to cast for Nandini's husband before asking Ajay...I just imagine that... anyways, Salman was the one who also got mesmerized - in a more deeper way...and he definitely became the ticket to fame through a movie which 'owes' special thanks to the real life love story for its success (the movie itself is a patchwork of copies, I feel...not at all living up to Sanjay's debut movie). I don't know why both didn't have another movie together except Salman's cameo in Aish's first movie with Abhishek (Dhai Akshar Prem Ke) and her cameo in HTHS.

Back to Abhishek...I suppose that he, too, got mesmerized by Aish but at that time he already had other girlfriends, right? Still both became close friends during this movie...that kept this way with the next (Kuch Naa Kaho, which took some time to get shot). In between Aish had played daughter to Amitji in Mohabbatein and younger sister (sic!) in Hum Kisise Kum Nahin... although Salman had been considered for Aish's love interest, it had been Ajay who got the role (yes!).

During Josh, Devdas and Mohabbatein, Aish had got v e r y fond of SRK (and I think she did not hide that because Salman often went to the Devdas sets to observe the shootings). But then Chalte Chalte happened and Vivek took over. Aish worked again with Amitji in Khakee and made sure that she got the movie with Vivek and Amitji (Kyun! Ho Gaya Na were Amitji plays her uncle).

Back to Abhishek and the - to me - famous/infamous Bunty aur Bubli with father and son Bachchan for the first time. I don't think that I'm wrong assuming that Amitji was behind Aish's performance of Kajra Re (for which Sushmita had been considered first)...she had shown her sexiness in her dance with SRK in Shakti...

When the relationship with Vivek came to a halt, the relationship with Abhishek went from friends to lovers... and the 63 years old Amitji was elated beyond decency...

Btw, Bunty aur Bubli has a very interesting meta-level, imo.

Oh Chloe, you mustโ€™ve been the debate champion in your school days ๐Ÿ’€

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

If he were to lay her down, would this be an appropriate solution? smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail

If he were to lay her down, would this be an appropriate solution? smiley37

OK I just threw up in my mouth a little!

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

OK I just threw up in my mouth a little!

Was it's contents of a vegetarian consistency? smiley4

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Unfortunately, we had not this subject in our schools... nevertheless, I debated a lot with teachers - especially the mean/unfair ones...I never got good marks in behaviour smiley36 (which says that we had more mean/unfair teachers than really good ones...)

Edit: Fortunately however, they couldn't make me fail smiley4

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Was it's contents of a vegetarian consistency? smiley4

I hate veggies so youโ€™re so wrong smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Unfortunately, we had not this subject in our schools... nevertheless, I debated a lot with teachers - especially the mean/unfair ones...I never got good marks in behaviour smiley36 (which says that we had more mean/unfair teachers than really good ones...)

Edit: Fortunately however, they couldn't make me fail smiley4

Well isnโ€™t that very obvious? I mean your debating skills here are so legendary smiley37

So tell me, did you ever get punished by those mean teachers or even got suspended by your school for a week or two? smiley36

Anyways I still believe that youโ€™re still the reigning champion of debate competitions in your school and till date nobody has been able to dethrone you, so your title is still safe methinks ๐Ÿคช

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago