Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Josh was originally meant for Salman and Aish. Salman said no because he didn't want to play Aish's brother. That's when SRK was roped in for the role. Aish was attached to it from the get-go.

Sonam was disrespectful to Aish, calling her an aunty. Forgetting that many of Sonam's own onscreen partners have been romanced by Aish herself like Salman, yet she doesn't call Salman an uncle.

Sonam called Aishwarya aunty after Aishwarya did lobbying at L'Oreal to stop them from making Sonam a brand ambassador. Ash doesn't want other women to rise. Not only has Aish destroyed film careers of other actresses, she also destroyed brand endorsement opportunities for other women.

I know Josh was originally meant for Salman and Aish. This is old news. Aish got that movie because of Salman. Aishwarya owes her Bollywood career to Salman. She was a flop actress starring in movies with flop heroes. She was known as a pretty face who delivers box office duds. Then she got the brilliant idea of dating Salman who gave a boost to her dead career by forcing Bhansali to cast girlfriend Ash opposite him in HDDCS. Kajol was the original choice for HDDCS. HDDCS was Aishwarya's first hit and it opened door of success for her. She got Devdas because of Salman because he was the original choice for the role of Devdas but later Bhansali thought that Shah Rukh Khan could portray the melancholic character better than Salman.

Aishwarya owes the two biggest films of her career to Salman. And all the movies she got from 1999-2002 have a Salman connection as the directors, producers, actors, or writers were Salman's friends. Instead of thanking him, she says that he destroyed her career and blacklisted her in Bollywood! WOW...how toxic it is to accuse the guy who made her career of destroying it. She accused Vivek Oberoi for being immature for doing the press conference after she instigated him to do it. She is problematic, uses people, and discards them after getting what she wants.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

More on Aish and Sridevi's long friendship.

Released in the summer of 2000, Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai got Aishwarya Rai several acting nominations and as the film was produced by Boney Kapoor, Sridevi was present from the early stages. Thus, somewhere along the way began Aishwarya Rai's long friendship and association with Sridevi.

Sridevi presented Aishwarya her first Best Actress Filmfare award for Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999), both were present for each other's major moments like birthdays, launches and award shows. And that protective arm landed on the other often.

https://asridevi.blogspot.com/2019/04/aishwarya-rais-long-association-with.html

Deepika and Aish are very close too. Media tried to paint them as rivals, that Aish was jealous of Bhansali casting Deepika as his new muse, but that's not true at all. I'll post more about this friendship later.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/throwback-these-photos-of-sridevi-chatting-with-aishwarya-rai-and-deepika-padukone-at-an-event-days-before-her-death-are-simply-unmissable/articleshow/104939494.cms

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/tei591/aishwarya_rai_and_tabu_at_filmfare_awards_party/

Also Aish is friends with Tabu. She gets along better with South Indians which is also why she wants to launch her daughter in the south, against the Bachchans' wishes. Hence her friendships with Sridevi, Tabu, and Deepika. She calls Tabu "akka." In the video in the above Reddit link, you can see Aishwarya confide in Tabu about the abuse she's received from Salman. This is when Aish won her first Filmfare for HDDCS and the dark glasses and her arm in a sling were because of him. Everybody knew.

Aishwarya has no friends in Bollywood and she doesn't have any friends in the South industry.

Her daughter is not even a teenager and you've created plans of Aishwarya launching her in the South, against the Bachchan wishes.

Whatever you're pasting about Sridevi, Preity, Tabu, Deepika is trivial because those actresses have never met Aishwarya outside of award functions or wedding ceremonies. Ash's photos with Sridevi and Preity and Tabu and Deepika are from awards or weddings. Aishwarya didn't even attend the wedding reception of her best friend Preity (who is apparently her best friend because she took Ash's permission and blessing before replacing her in Veer-Zaara).

Sridevi passed away so talking about her supposed friendship with Aishwarya is not relevant. But Tabu, Preity, and Deepika didn't support or defend Aishwarya when Vivek Oberoi shared a meme about Ash and her daughter. Or when that Pakistani cricketer made fun of Aishwarya's character. Or when Rahul Gandhi called Ash a "Naachne Wali".

Why didn't her friends Tabu, Preity, Deepika, Kajol, Ajay, Manish Malhotra, or Rekha (who seems to love Ash) take a stand for her or support her against those memes and digs?

Edited by Sparkling_Wine - 1 months ago
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Also since you're so set on pitting Aishwarya against Rani, let's check with the people who actually work in the industry.

Kangana Ranaut's Hairstylist Says Aishwarya Is Kind, Slams Rani Mukerji's Behaviour, 'I Cursed Her'

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/kangana-ranaut-hairstylist-says-aishwarya-is-kind-slams-rani-mukerji-behaviour-i-cursed-her-53194

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1dewqdm/veteran_bollywood_hairstylist_shares_her/

While conversing with Bollywood Now, Maria opened up about working with the former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She had only good things to say about the actress and shared that she has styled Aishwarya's hair just once for Devdas' song, Silsila Ye Chahat Ka. Maria further added that she met her when she was working for Kangana Ranaut in Greece. The veteran hairstylist said that she thought Aishwarya wouldn't recognise her, but surprisingly, she did. In her words:

"Once I had gone to Greece, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan too were there. The stairs there were a little strange and it was also sort of dark. I was climbing the stairs, while they were getting down. I was there with Kangana for a shoot. I did see her, but I didn’t bother to greet her. I thought that why she would remember me out of all the people. To my surprise, she recognised me and called out my name. She said, ‘Maria, how come you are here?’ I said, ‘I am here with Kangana.’ She is very kind."

Further in the same conversation, Maria talked about the difference between new-age actors and industry veterans. She said that earlier celebrities used to respect their entire team and took care of them as well. However, the same compassion is missing from the new actors. Continuing her thoughts on the same, the hairstylist recalled an incident, where she had an ugly fight with Rani Mukerji. She revealed that the actress used to make a fuss over her hairstyles and would ask the stylists to change her hair. Maria said:

"Rani Mukerji did one thing. I had a friend named Flory, and she asked me if I could help her with Rani Mukerji as she had to go somewhere. I told Flory that I had a bride in the morning, so can I leave an assistant? Rani said yes that time, so I went. You know what she (Rani) used to do, she would call us in the hotel, and later she would tell me not to come and instead would ask todo her hair on the shoot location. I don't know what was her nature. However, she would ask to change her hairstyle as she didn't like anything. I have worked with such big artists and she was speaking like this to me."

Moreover, Maria also added that at last, Rani asked for the company's hairstylist to work on her hair. But this incident left her furious over the actress. She said that Sushmita Sen never complained about her work and would often call for her as the actress liked her work, but Rani did not even like the way Maria blow-dried or straightened her hair. Recalling this bad experience with Rani, the veteran hairstylist said:

"I cursed her and her film flopped, it didn't work. She is such an angry girl, I have been working for so long and have done so many hairstyles and have worked with Hema Malini, Sharmila Tagore and she is talking to me like this? I felt very sad."

The BollyBlindsNGossip subreddit is run by Aishwarya and her PR. Ash and her PR allow posts and comments that glorify Ash and portray her like a forever victim. They've allowed and they actively encourage toxic hate about Bachchans, Shweta, Abhishek, Navya, Salman, Vivek, and Rani. They delete any comments and posts that expose Ash and then they ban those users.

Since you posted someone from the industry talking about Rani, here's people from the industry talking about Ash:

Subhash Ghai reveals Aishwarya Rai is known to sideline other girls

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/98238-subhash-ghai-revealed-aishwarya-known-to-sideline-girls-in-her-films.html

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan throws tantrums on Fanney Khan sets: Cancels shoot over Manish Malhotra's costumes

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-throws-tantrums-on-fanney-khan-sets-cancels-shoot-over-manish-malhotras-costumes-405797

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sparkling_Wine is killing it and how! 👏👏👏👏

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Such delicious pictures! Sometimes one just can't hesitate engaging in a shameless french-kiss. smiley4

Thank you for spoiling my appetite 🤖

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

Did Aishwrya stole Payal Rohtagi role? which film was that ?

The film is Kyun! Ho Gaya Na...

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/eyecatchers/story/20030224-payal-rohatgi-storms-out-of-sets-of-kyon-ho-gaya-na-793172-2003-02-23

Edited by Sparkling_Wine - 1 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Oh my gosh this is so inappropriate. Now i know from where all those Aradhya being Amitabh daughter rumours come from smiley11

smiley3 OMG I can’t believe that you went all the way there 🙈

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Nice of Preity to ask Aish for her blessing to replace her in Veer-Zaara. Because Aish didn't ask for blessings from Mahima Chaudhry and Nandita Das before replacing them kicking them out of Taal and Chokher Bali.

Rani must've cried for days about KJo casting Preity in KHNH 20 years ago. That was a one time thing.

But Aishwarya has been crying about being replaced in Chalte Chalte and from some imaginary 5 movies since 23 years. In every interview of her, whether it is in magazines, newspaper, TV, or in talk shows, Aish brings up this sob story and has made it a habit to portray herself as a big victim for being replaced in Chalte Chalte. She'll continue to cry about this for the next 20 years because she's entitled and has a victim mentality.

Wait what did she do to Nandita Das?

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Surly_Devil thumbnail

Damn Nandita sounds really upset and angry but then again…What to do now?

Also check this out

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165832796