Celeb Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

So many conspiracy theories smiley37

https://youtu.be/FZAyi0zofOo

The 5:50 mark is proving that evolution is the process of sharing. smiley37

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad Aishwarya and Abhishekh have separated. She is a strong, indipendent woman who has achieved it all on her own. I guess they are trying to re educate her to make her fit into the family and may be they are trying to make her life decisions, as many in-laws try to do. It is pretty obvious she is not happy. Her face is showing it for last decade. If people are not happy being together , it's better they part their ways.
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Even if Rekha has gone the extra mile with Ash, that doesn't really matter because Rekha is not relevant anymore. She has no clout or influence in Bollywood so her going the extra mile for Ash is insignificant.

Do you really believe Rekha wrote that 😂. That letter screams that it was written by Aishwarya herself. It has everything Aishwarya says when she's glorifying herself.

I've seen that letter years ago. It's from 2018. On International Women's Day on March 8, 2018, Amitabh ignored Aishwarya while wishing women in his family.

A week later on March 17, a letter appears out of nowhere which praises Aishwarya and is "written" by none other than Rekha (to annoy Bachchans).

Ash's PR is so predictable!

Ash stole a quote from Maya Angelou while writing that letter and forgot to cite it. The below paragraph from the letter is lifted directly from Maya Angelou!

"A woman like you who is in harmony with her spirit is like a flowing river, never stagnant. She goes where she wants to without pretence; and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself."

------------------------------------

OUCH @ the Rekha slander ☠️ 💀

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

https://youtu.be/FZAyi0zofOo

The 5:50 mark is proving that evolution is the process of sharing. smiley37

Wah Wah!!!! I am speechless 🫥

Okay right now I feel like singing….

Kajra Re……Oh Mere Sajna Ve smiley8

No wonder Jaya hates her guts smiley37

Anyways another similar moment from their personal world tour AKA that Unforgettable concert 🤪

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aishwarya has taken a role of a caretaker for her mom, especially since her dad passed away and her brother seems to be living his own life.

May be Abhisek and family don't understand or approve it. Most indians are hypocrites when it comes to bahu and beti, rules are different. Since Shveta came back, Aishwarya probably found her real place in bachchan household and she obviously doesnt like it so she separated herself from them.
Good for her, when you become a certain age, facade of keeping hum hum saath saath hai becomes too much for women. And thats what happened with aishwarya too.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

all i have to say in that it needs two to tango. taali bhi dono haath seh bajtheh hain. you just cannot blame one when it comes to marriage breakdown, unless there was cheating.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chooseme

I am so glad Aishwarya and Abhishekh have separated. She is a strong, indipendent woman who has achieved it all on her own. I guess they are trying to re educate her to make her fit into the family and may be they are trying to make her life decisions, as many in-laws try to do. It is pretty obvious she is not happy. Her face is showing it for last decade. If people are not happy being together , it's better they part their ways.

I don't think they are separated even if they have some issues. Both Aish and Abhishek have been rolling around in the same ugly handicapped van with the same number plate. If you live separately, you won't be using the same car because it's not convenient.

I think Ash and her in-laws have problems and ignore each other but nothing more than that.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Wah Wah!!!! I am speechless 🫥

Okay right now I feel like singing….

Kajra Re……Oh Mere Sajna Ve smiley8

No wonder Jaya hates her guts smiley37

Anyways another similar moment from their personal world tour AKA that Unforgettable concert 🤪

Oh my gosh this is so inappropriate. Now i know from where all those Aradhya being Amitabh daughter rumours come from smiley11

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

all i have to say in that it needs two to tango. taali bhi dono haath seh bajtheh hain. you just cannot blame one when it comes to marriage breakdown, unless there was cheating.

Oh really? Then how come when it comes to Ranbir, you only blame his exes for everything?

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

It's well documented that these two adore each other and their friendship started because Preity asked Aish for her blessing to replace her in Veer-Zaara. They weren't close before that at all but still Preity felt the need to check in with Aish. BTW, remember how Rani cried for days and made such a tantrum in the media about KJo casting Preity in KHNH after firing Kareena because she thought the role would go to her???

Nice of Preity to ask Aish for her blessing to replace her in Veer-Zaara. Because Aish didn't ask for blessings from Mahima Chaudhry and Nandita Das before replacing them kicking them out of Taal and Chokher Bali.

Rani must've cried for days about KJo casting Preity in KHNH 20 years ago. That was a one time thing.

But Aishwarya has been crying about being replaced in Chalte Chalte and from some imaginary 5 movies since 23 years. In every interview of her, whether it is in magazines, newspaper, TV, or in talk shows, Aish brings up this sob story and has made it a habit to portray herself as a big victim for being replaced in Chalte Chalte. She'll continue to cry about this for the next 20 years because she's entitled and has a victim mentality.