Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Jhanvi has more solo women's centric roles than Alia.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Jhanvi has more solo women's centric roles than Alia.

I doubt that it had been a good decision.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanvi should had focused on simple roles first. She is living in a delusional world where she believes that she is the best thing that has happened in Bollywood. I wish she had worked in theatre for few years and then joined Bollywood. I think she will be a great fashion designer but acting is not her thing. From her interviews it shows she loves the attention and limelight. She should take a 2 yrs break, hire an acting coach, work on it as she said she will not stop working til she does not getting work.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She has a funny voice…that’s all i can say smiley36

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sara, despite being the weaker actor of the two, has a better BO record than Janhvi. Yea, I don't understand how Janhvi still manages to get these great roles in films that's actually going to get released in the theatres despite such a bad BO record. Ulajh looks interesting, it is probably something I'd watch in the theatre if I can, but I know I'm in the minority, it has no hype at all.
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

her plan is to marry rich her shikhu and then do movies if shes bored don’t worry she won’t work long

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jhanvi can't act to save her life. Why is she still getting movies even though she has never given a hit.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Jhanvi can't act to save her life. Why is she still getting movies even though she has never given a hit.

Exactly! Also - she’s making producers lose money! Its not like she’s Katrina who also didn’t act much but still delivered hits. At some point someone gotta stop this.