Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

no it’s the new color scheme and new ladder names I have already complained on my pink being purple . I want my pink back I have already whined about it in the suggestions topic and asked that we should be able to at least pick our colors. I was very happy with my pink they took me years to achieve.

Same here. I was very happy with my purple color, I got it after years and suddenly they have changed the format and we are stuck with these ridiculous colours! I feel like a newbie all over again!
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Jaya Bachchan doesn’t even have to do anything. She just shows up and she’s a meme.

https://x.com/mastanified/status/1811829345121436067?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Looks like she’s giving tough competition to Rekha in dress up department.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Haan, 2 outfits toh common hi hain. Humari side it's usually one outfit for stage/baraat/jaimaal, then another for the main pheras(coz bride has to wear something yellow). Then, it's usually upto the bride if she wants another outfit for the bidai.

Usually guests who wait and attend pheras do an outfit change too.

I mean they have to. Indian weddings are hectic af! You can only run around and enjoy in those heavy outfits for so long until you get fed up! Pics and all ke liye hi theek hai itne heavy outfits like lehengas etc smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Seriously, what was going on in this wedding? smiley36 You have this concert going on with the barat, anant looks completely lost smiley36 and no one is even focusing much on the actual wedding ceremony or the bride and groom, it's all about the stars and what they are wearing and what they are doing, what a way to completely overshadow the bride and groom and their big day with all of this dance, song and glitz/glamour, all thanks to nita ambani

Nita’s obsession with BW is getting way out of hands smiley14