so Mr. & Mrs. Mahi flopped too

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Janhvi's flop streak continues with the only successful movie of hers being her debut 6 plus years ago

The hype was created on 1st day numbers aided by offer but it crashed in week 2 itself and there has been no reporting ever since Munja came in week 2 and crashed it left right centre.

It was thought that Janu finally will see a success after 6 years and this will be Janu's ZHZB but it just could not even emerge an average..guess lifetime is below 40cr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When I think about these star kids, I wonder if they were even allowed to consider anything else then to pursue an acting career (what r e a l l y had been their own wishes)...what do you think Janhvi can do apart from trying again and again to earn money throughout acting in mainstream movies?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Na shakal, na talent, na personality. smiley30

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheJourney

I won't go with the physical appearance... but it seems that the Indian audience (and social media) have a negative perception about her...even an interesting plot and Rajkummar as a skilled partner couldn't give her success.

Until now, I only watched her once (in the movie with Varun) and she didn't outshine (it was more about Varun's evolution as a person)...honestly, I've the feeling that - maybe - Janhvi doesn't know what to do else...

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Got a good opening with 99 rs ticket prices strategy though lol

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

When I think about these star kids, I wonder if they were even allowed to consider anything else then to pursue an acting career (what r e a l l y had been their own wishes)...what do you think Janhvi can do apart from trying again and again to earn money throughout acting in mainstream movies?

She can be good entertainer @ambani parivaar events

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bilkul yaqeen nahi aata Sridevi jaisi sub se mahaan actress ki beti hai.

Aur woh duusri khatti awaaz, expressionless acting aur khatti shakal waali Khushi (ghami) Jhanvi say bhi gayi guzri hai.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Even after so many plastic surgery still Jhanvi looks strictly average.

Average looking actresses needs good screen presence n acting to compensate which Jhanvi doesn't have.

I watched maharaj few days back n both sharvari n Shalini looked beautiful onscreen n were good in acting too..

Edited by naaznin - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: TheJourney

She has cleavage though, which she keep throwing on our face not that I am complaining

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

My relatives gave good reviews about Janhvi and the film.