Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Just last night I watched first half hour of Savi..

Seems like a gripping thriller so far, will finish today.

Have seen Mr and Mrs Mahi.. not a bad movie..

But predictable, same motivational sport saga...kinda hollow, boring, lengthy and not that engaging...but if u have some patience its not bad either...

Jhanvi was the same in Mahi as well...clueless lallu expressions with open mouth and having zero screen presence.

The day Jhanvi acts is the day I will walk to work barefoot. smiley37

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minionite

The day Jhanvi acts is the day I will walk to work barefoot. smiley37

I LITERALLY don't believe she is THE SRIDEVI's daughter.

Acting aside, face wise her teeth are the biggest deterrant to her facial features.

She might be a good and humble person, but TOTAL BLAND screen presence and TOTAL BLAND acting.

Aik dum THANDI on screen.

--------------------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: sharaban

I LITERALLY don't believe she is THE SRIDEVI's daughter.

Acting aside, face wise her teeth are the biggest deterrant to her facial features.

She might be a good and humble person, but TOTAL BLAND screen presence and TOTAL BLAND acting.

Aik dum THANDI on screen.

--------------------------

I'm with you on that! Heck even Boney Kapoor did such good acting in TJMM. I can't believe she's their child.

I will say the only thing I like about her is her personality, but sometimes I feel even that is all fake and done for cameras only since Ananya and Sara get so much hate for their attitudes.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Minionite

I'm with you on that! Heck even Boney Kapoor did such good acting in TJMM. I can't believe she's their child.

I will say the only thing I like about her is her personality, but sometimes I feel even that is all fake and done for cameras only since Ananya and Sara get so much hate for their attitudes.

She is very fake. She does the whole "innocent" thing, and makes "real statements" on purpose, so she is not trolled.

I am tired of Janvhi, I hope her release this week Uljah opens in LACS and that she is cancelled after this.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She is very fake. She does the whole "innocent" thing, and makes "real statements" on purpose, so she is not trolled.

I am tired of Janvhi, I hope her release this week Uljah opens in LACS and that she is cancelled after this.

I don't think she will be cancelled unfortunately. Milli opened at some 30lacs and look she is still getting project after project

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I don't think she will be cancelled unfortunately. Milli opened at some 30lacs and look she is still getting project after project

Then I hope whoever funds her movies continues to lose money to the point where they have no more money left to invest in her nothingness.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Watched Mahi yesterday, all I have to say is that it must have taken extra effort to bring down RKR’s performance to match that of Janhvi’s so that she won’t look too much out of place.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-GHHhpS-yF/?igsh=MTBrbnE0Zmh3dXQzaQ==

savi fever everywhere

#1 in so many countries..

beat Mahi and how

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Is Jhanvi really related to someone as magical as Sridevi who was so captivating onscreen? smiley29

I know right?? Maa ka talent toh choo kar bhi nahi gaya isko.....kahan Sridevi....beyond amazing....aur kahan ye....smiley44

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Even if her movie opens in lakhs she won't get cancelled. Pata nahi kaisi pakad hai inhe star kids aur unke parents ki ke koi cancel hota hi nahi hai.

Look at Arjun Kapoor. His last movie, The Lady Killer (or something like that), sold like 35k tickets only. Still he's main villain in Singham 3. Abey main akele hi usko phod doon. Ajay Devgn ki kya zaroorat hai? smiley37