Jaya B "least favorite" , "fake" Ajay D,"rude" Tapsee - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Deepika is rude too.. Met her at a mall in Malaysia and she didn't even smile or converse despite saying we're big fans...She ignored and turned away

Never liked her since. A mere acknowledgment would have been fine I wasn't even hounding her for a photo or autograph. Just a simple acknowledgement

Can you recall if you ate anything unusual that day? smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Not surprised at all. A friend shared a similar story from Cannes a few years ago.

For celebs especially at a place like Cannes, an important strategy before 'breaking wind' is to evade.

This trait can seem to come off as being; rude, fake, distant, short, unfocused and//or not paying attention. smiley4

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ajay seems like the most genuine.

Deepika is rude too.. Met her at a mall in Malaysia and she didn't even smile or converse despite saying we're big fans...She ignored and turned away

Never liked her since. A mere acknowledgment would have been fine I wasn't even hounding her for a photo or autograph. Just a simple acknowledgement

Paps nahi honge aas paas....smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Yes Taapsee is a bit rude I met her too

Can you share more on this story?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

She would not do anything remotely nice until there are 10 cameras on her..Feel sorry for your experience but she isn't worth it

I would love to meet Sush though..i feel she is the one of the very few who is genuinely warm & nice..all who have met her have only the nicest things to say about her

rckRadhe thumbnail

Ajay & Jaya-ji are slightly more organic. smiley4