Posted: 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Congo to my girl !! On making it and proving she’s here to stay, I just want her and Salman Khan in a movie. Ur styles are an inspiration to me🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳IMG_3733.jpeg

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations to her.smiley32 She was wasted so much in mediocre roles during her first 5 years.

Even though I don't like Vanga, I really want to thank him for choosing Kiara for Kabir Singh and putting her at the forefront.smiley20

She truly deserves the limelight. She has had a pretty solid BO record since then. But I want her to improve as an actress. I think she has good comic timing. I would like to see her opposite Ranbir in some film. I think they will make a good onscreen pair.smiley20

Edited by diasingh2 - 4 months ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interestingly, Kriti also completed 10 years last month. And she also had a similar journey like Kiara, except she is a complete outsider and doesn't come from an influential family like Kiara

She definitely has an edge over Kiara with her National Award, and some good acting performances. But I think Kiara has more mass popularity.

Kabir Singh came 10 yrs back?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Newbird

Kabir Singh came 10 yrs back?

Her debut movie is fugly not Kabir Singh
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: priya185

Her debut movie is fugly not Kabir Singh

Never heard about the existence of Fugly movie in BW.Just came to know here now.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Interestingly, Kriti also completed 10 years last month. And she also had a similar journey like Kiara, except she is a complete outsider and doesn't come from an influential family like Kiara

She definitely has an edge over Kiara with her National Award, and some good acting performances. But I think Kiara has more mass popularity.

Who cares about National Awards?

And By the way neither KHANS nor Madhuri have it and they are biggest in last 35 years

Edited by forza - 4 months ago