Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Yes please. We need more of this. I'm waiting for that movie where the guy falls in love with his best friend once she quits her job and takes up cooking and cleaning.

There's nothing more romantic than a woman changing her entire personality and appearance just so that some stupid self involved guy from college would give a shit about her. It would be terribly woke to not find this lovely. 😆

Are you comparing hot body with chores ? smiley36 Cooking and cleaning everyone has to do job or no job. I didnt get what you meant there. Also, if the girl quit her job, where do they meet and how does she survive without money ? If she has parents’ money to stay jobless for ever, hell yeah boys will fall for her left right and centre. smiley16

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Are you comparing hot body with chores ? smiley36 Cooking and cleaning everyone has to do job or no job. I didnt get what you meant there. Also, if the girl quit her job, where do they meet and how does she survive without money ? If she has parents’ money to stay jobless for ever, hell yeah boys will fall for her left right and centre. smiley16

Aise sawal mat poochiye Prerna Ji. You are "overanalysing" things 😆

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChanChanMan

Ok I just have one question to ask... If Anjali had an aversion to even being identified as a girl ... How the hell was Rahul even supposed to feel any attraction to her? Please let that make sense to me!?

How do we know she identified as a girl in the second half ? Oh wait. Let me guess. It's the clothes ,right. Tch tch. She also giggled and bit her lips. She must have definitely been a girl by then xD.

And how do we know Tina was a good girl even though she wore short skirts and f#ck- me shoes ? -She sings Om Jai Jagdeesh Hare.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChanChanMan

Ok I just have one question to ask... If Anjali had an aversion to even being identified as a girl ... How the hell was Rahul even supposed to feel any attraction to her? Please let that make sense to me!?

She literally went "Chhi" twice when Rahul and Rifutbi suggested that she should be with Rahul

Major misconception is that Rahul chose Tina over Anjali in first half when Anjali was never an option for him, she completely removes herself from the equation, denying that anything could happen with Rahul and she never confessed her love to him.

Another misconception is that Anjali chose Rahul in the end when it was Aman who made the decision

People don't watch the movie, they repeat popular narrative

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I've the feeling that we can try ad infinitum to state the obvious smiley36