Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Iss video mei kaha thappad maara? Wo toh dusri ladki ko maara hai.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://x.com/singhaman1904/status/1798683514977612286

Queen of Punjab standing for her peopleđź‘Ź . Sadly she'll get harassed and lose her job now because Kangana ain't gonna let this slide.

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Bhai honestly, no offence but bla bla bla idc?

Objectively, from a security pov, it's concerning, I fully agree but when it comes to her specifically, I refuse to be rational so spare me the lecture lmao. She is a menace to society, has been instigating muslim genocide, been openly racist, calling protestors and specific religious groups terrorists, has been bullying people and randomly been calling people rapists, lied about countless things and what not. I will unabashedly admit that this was satisfying, sue me 🤷‍♀️

An she hadn’t acted well in over a decade smiley36

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dimdim

I am not going to justify Kangana or anyone's behavior. What is a security lapse, remains one. Person here is irrelevant.

True, if a CISF personnel is letting his/her personal idealogy impact her work, especially something like airport security, what's the guarantee that in future someone won't let another Kanishka happen coz yk, idealogy?

And celebrating her is only going to embolden others.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

smiley37

There must be something in the stars this week. BJP on crutches, Kangana getting slapped. Better buy a lottery ticket. It's manifestation week.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Objectively, from a security pov, it's concerning, I fully agree but when it comes to her specifically, I refuse to be rational so spare me the lecture lmao. She is a menace to society, has been instigating muslim genocide, been openly racist, calling protestors and specific religious groups terrorists, has been bullying people and randomly been calling people rapists, lied about countless things and what not. I will unabashedly admit that this was satisfying, sue me 🤷‍♀️

💯 💯💯. Kangana and her likes deserve no sympathy or rationality from others. Horrible people deserve only horrible things and anyone who has a problem with should take it upon themselves to give respect to or be considerate towards them not tell others to do so. It’s indeed satisfying to see her get slapped by torturing all of us for years with her hateful behavior towards so many.
Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 4 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What were people of Mandi smoking
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

HT is saying Kangana pushed the security personnel first when asked to put her phone in the tray. I wouldn't put this beyond Kangana in which case there should be no criminal charges. Also CISF should review the security footage, which they haven't yet and suspended the girl without investigation.

https://twitter.com/zoo_bear/status/1798698918114644232

Edited by Haila_tu - 4 months ago