Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Navyya

So it means that they are not invited for Ambani wedding ?

I am sure they are but doubt they will go.
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

She is wearing a huge coat, of course you didnt. No she is still in London with Vicky. I don't think she will be back in India anytime soon. If it is true she is pregnant, I see her giving birth in London. Vicky will have to comeback since his movie with be releasing soon for promotions.

i saw a video of her and isabelle and it said shes back in mumbai so confused .. they were at the airport.. anyway hope shes preggers rooting for her!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I mean….. there’s a huge Indian population in London so if she “doesn’t want to be seen”, I’m gonna say she’s in the wrong city smiley36

I personally think it’s a bit odd when celebs don’t want to be seen when they’re roaming around in public.

Whole thing is odd, even if she is pregnant, why this kind of reaction? How come no one saw Anushka Sharma walking around like this? If you really wanna keep things private - you gotta do it better na?

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

i saw a video of her and isabelle and it said shes back in mumbai so confused .. they were at the airport.. anyway hope shes preggers rooting for her!

That was an old video, I think you talking about the one earlier this year. I think she is in London still but Vicky is back
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I mean….. there’s a huge Indian population in London so if she “doesn’t want to be seen”, I’m gonna say she’s in the wrong city smiley36

I personally think it’s a bit odd when celebs don’t want to be seen when they’re roaming around in public.

Whole thing is odd, even if she is pregnant, why this kind of reaction? How come no one saw Anushka Sharma walking around like this? If you really wanna keep things private - you gotta do it better na?

seems Anushka stayed in a house/hotel while Kat went for romantic strolls
StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Katrina loves walking and is always seen out and about with Vicky.
982283 thumbnail

She def is preggors!

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

That was an old video, I think you talking about the one earlier this year. I think she is in London still but Vicky is back

ok good to know phewww