Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

" This photo was taken in 2001 during the shooting of Asoka in Film City. Vishnu Vardhan was asstt director & Vicky was studying in 8th standards. No body ever imagined that one day Vicky will join film line & in 2022 both of them will be winning Best Director & Best Actor Awards respectively for Shershah & Sardar Udham. Destiny & God’s blessings"

He never would've imagined he would romance the same heroine his idol romanced. Or maybe he did...

Vicky is such a cutie...smiley27.

and since you have titled the thread as Vicky and Shahrukh....I will post some videos from IIFA's show....which SRK and Vicky co-hosted.....they were cute as a button....smiley27

Its time to go to bed now...kal post karti hoon all those cute videos...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If you talk about Tapsee, it had been SRK who romanced her after Vicky did so in Manmarzyaan (and both didn't 'get' her at the end). smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 19 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I like this duo very much. They seem to have a lot of respect for each other as people and actors. Vicky was wonderful in Dunki with SRK so I hope they have more collaborations together.

For that matter, I'd like to see a love triangle movie with SRK, Katrina, and Vicky. I stand by what I said before that something like Love and War would be more interesting with this particular trio.

For that matter, Katrina and Vicky should also do some film together.

982283 thumbnail

The hug and kiss between Vicky and Shahrukh was everything at the IIFA!

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Badaa chapdee vs chhota chapdee

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The duo I didn’t know I needed until I saw clips on IG it’s made my day is understatement. I loved loved loved their bit I have seen that few seconds of mere mehboob mere sanam like million times already. It warmed my heart so much ♥️♥️♥️

IMG_1011.jpegIMG_1013.jpeg

These pictures 😭😭♥️♥️♥️

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful, I wholeheartedly agree with your feeling smiley27 the warmth some share with SRK and he with them is something special...I know that Sushant loved him a lot and - behind the scenes - SRK reciprocated and encouraged him... but, honestly, I think, the ugly/criminal side of the Hindi filmindustry Sushant got to witness, disturbed him a lot.

Edited by Clochette - 18 days ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

If you talk about Tapsee, it had been SRK who romanced her after Vicky did so in Manmarzyaan (and both didn't 'get' her at the end). smiley2

I was also thinking of Katrina. But didn't realize Vicky hasn't romance her onscreen (yet) Only offscreen

Edited by TotalBetty - 18 days ago