Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

awww....my KittyKat...smiley27

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It looks like she has a baby bump. But her publicist said to stop this speculation.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

It looks like she has a baby bump. But her publicist said to stop this speculation.

Imagine thinking I who is in a gossiper sub cares what Rishma wants, it is a gossip sub. Gossip.
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Why did she pull him back? it's her right to cross. Maybe papz must be too much even in London.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya185

Why did she pull him back? it's her right to cross. Maybe papz must be too much even in London.

she noticed that someone was filming her, and so pulled vicky back i guess to make him realise that somebody is filming them. you can tell she looks really annoyed and i'm sure after this person stopped filming they told them to stop

There must be a reason why she has been in London for so long, she doesn't seem to be filming anything and their home is in mumbai. I mean if i was to guess then my suspicion would be that she is pregnant, and maybe her doctors are in London and it also gives her privacy being away from mumbai, but this is just a guess

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

she noticed that someone was filming her, and so pulled vicky back i guess to make him realise that somebody is filming them. you can tell she looks really annoyed and i'm sure after this person stopped filming they told them to stop

There must be a reason why she has been in London for so long, she doesn't seem to be filming anything and their home is in mumbai. I mean if i was to guess then my suspicion would be that she is pregnant, and maybe her doctors are in London and it also gives her privacy being away from mumbai, but this is just a guess

Her family also lives in London, she was seen with her sisters and mom the other day too. Will be there for support.
Edited by StacyStyle - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Her family also lives in London, she was seen with her sisters and mom the other day too. Will be there for support.

yes her family lives in london, so that could also explain why she is there, but she seems to be staying in london and not going anywhere else, which is why vicky has had to travel to london several times to see her in between filming in mumbai. either she is taking a long holiday or there is another reason why she is there

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She pulled him back when she noticed the camera, I think. Maybe didn’t want the person filming to see where they were going, home or restaurant or wherever. The video also cuts off right there so maybe there was a conversation with the camera person.

Can you really go incognito in London as a famous Bollywood celebrity? You are bound to get recognized by a South Asian or Middle Easterner out and about. Same with New York City IMO.