Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yayy.. aloo at #4, debut in 2012, not bad at allsmiley20

Alia is ranked around 744 globally right now, while Deepika isn't even in the top 1000 stars. But trust her PR to somehow combine six years from the last decade, when she had two good years, with four years of this decade to make it into a stars of the decade list to show her above Alia. Lol.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Guess who the Box office queen was of the 2000s as per BOI? smiley36

Katrina is the box office queen of all times. She's the #1 actress with the most hits in the history of Bollywood.

Kareena is the #1 actress with the highest success count in the history of Bollywood and Kareena is also the #1 top actress of all times in Bollywood.

That's much higher ranking than Aish given the rank of the "box office queen of 2000s" with just two multi-starrer hits Devdas and Dhoom 2.

1000077923.png

1000077927.png

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Katrina is the box office queen of all times. She's the #1 actress with the most hits in the history of Bollywood.

Kareena is the #1 actress with the highest success count in the history of Bollywood and Kareena is also the #1 top actress of all times in Bollywood.

That's much higher ranking than Aish given the rank of the "box office queen of 2000s" with just two multi-starrer hits Devdas and Dhoom 2.

1000077923.png

1000077927.png

When will they update these lists? They seem to be from 9 years ago. I know they haven't been updated because Kareena is in her 24th year of her career, not 15th and Deepika is in her 17th year, not 8th.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

When will they update these lists? They seem to be from 9 years ago. I know they haven't been updated because Kareena is in her 24th year of her career, not 15th and Deepika is in her 17th year, not 8th.

I think Alia will be #1 now if they update the list.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Alia has zero BB smiley37 and I think Katrina still has the most hits
1241154 thumbnail

#1 for what? Nose flaring? She doesn't have any BO record. No blockbuster in 11yr of career. She has some chindi hits & few kjo/PR manufactured hits like gangubai, brahmastra, RRKPK

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 4 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Now IMDB is Deepika's PR🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Lmao, If alia had occupied the first position, those same people who are saying " over enthusiastic PR move" would have said "it is the accurate list daww, largest star of universe daww"

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Now IMDB is Deepika's PR🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Lmao, If alia had occupied the first position, those same people who are saying " over enthusiastic PR move" would have said "it is the accurate list daww, largest star of universe daww"

Deepika fans can never celebrate her success in peace. Ab ye kya hai? Updated, not updated. smiley44

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Happy for Irfan and Sushant❤ they are still loved.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Deepika, SRK and Aish❤ top 3. Well deserved.