Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

https://x.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/1795039816695910846

Even the French president who has been pro Israel all his tenure bashed them for what they did at Rafah

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Kl l

No one on Israel side is happy with war or any deaths.

interesting project and video by The Asks Project. Ofc as expected didn’t quiet get the same response by Palestinians .. peaceful - far from it. 🙏🏻

https://x.com/warintel4u/status/1794896341942079526

Emmmn who are these people celebrating the rafah massacre then???

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

deleted ...

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I was not telling u my comment was directed towards the person spamming with pro Israel posts trying to show Israel as innocent.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naaznin

I was not telling u my comment was directed towards the person spamming with pro Israel posts trying to show Israel as innocent.

Naaznin, so so sorry for the misunderstanding...I deleted my thread when I noticed it but it was too late...you already read the words... smiley9

1215313 thumbnail

Why doesnt..any one ask to Qatar to hand over Hamas...if everyone agrees that hamas are terrorists and are using innocent palastine ppl as shields then shouldn't all these protestors and government put pressure on the Qatar...

If Israel doesn't stop after that...then attack them ..but till then ...every side is grey here...

Money and geopolitics and religion...nothing else...or else there are other genocides simultaneously happening in the world right now.....and no one speaks for them

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

This is a serious issue. War should not happen. Innocent people should not die because of some petty politics. This is inhumane.