Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: munchkin99

attack? lmao @ ur deflection
smiley37

Tomorrow if kjo casts some israeli, will u guys love it too? u won't.

it's a genuine ques to petrichor, if it's not OK to defend israel, why not same for pakis? I mean, that country killed far more ppl. if she has same views for pakis, it's good.

also bekind, lemme tell u that ur no authority to ask me abt my contributions or how I'm respecting ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
smiley8

you also have no authority to ask me or anyone either. Thank you for proving my pointsmiley36i hope you realize how it feels.smiley20 Itโ€™s easy to talk behind computer screen and judging others. I have never watched Karan Johar movies in the cinema.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Member(s) posting accounts who is an extremist. Keep yourself busy with those account. Please do your research before believing into something.

Why even they comes here! They can celebrate in their own imaginary world. Disgusting

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

and you just created new account to post this?smiley23

Dont reply them. Its waste of your valuable time

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Dont reply them. Its waste of your valuable time

yea, I added them to block listsmiley20

95027 thumbnail

MNX - serious hate speech happening here.

One can understand the sheer ignorance / twisting of facts when someone writes โ€œmajority of deaths caused by IDF on Oct 7โ€. One can only sympthasize with the religious indoctrination of dismissing the shocking tragedy and reality of Oct 7th to sheer ignorance

but to say that anyone who is pro Israel In this war started by Hamas - a terrorist organization and assign labels such as racists etc is not free speech nor acceptable standard under IF rules.

I canโ€™t cure ignorance but one should not also be tolerating such attacks. The same modus operandi, as always โ€ฆ labels / attacks โ€ฆ all in the name of humanity - selectively ofc. No outrage on clear case of Genocide in Pakistan , Bangladesh, Afghanistan and ofc none happening in Palestine as population charts show.

and yes โ€œfrom river to seaโ€ is accepted globally as a call for Genocide of Israelis by terrorist outfit Hamas. Anti semitism is against the law ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป.

hamas can surrender / return hostages it took since Oct 7 for permanent peace. No wants war in this day and age. Definitely not the peace loving Israelis ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Please review and take suitable action against terrorism supporters.

#FBI #NSA #RAW #CBI

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/MonaPatelT/status/1795661848098066436

Ty Mona Patel of Modi ka pariwar ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 4 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/persianjewess/status/1795613663749095705

No one on Israel side is happy with war or any deaths.

interesting project and video by The Asks Project. Ofc as expected didnโ€™t quiet get the same response by Palestinians .. peaceful - far from it. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/tammybenhaim/status/1795627295128055955

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Please release the hostages and bring them back home ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป